- Pop. Estimate: 193
- Children: 24.35% (47)
- Elderly: 15.03% (29)
- 139 ogre (72%)
- 39 minotaur (20.2%)
- 5 mindflayer (2.5%)
- 4 troglodyte (2%)
- 3 lizardfolk (1.5%)
- 2 orc (1%)
- 1 other (0.5%)
- 3 Districts
- 2 Businesses
- 2 Specialists
- 26 Residences
Clarkdale is known for the following resources:
- Substantial magic bamboo patches that are hunted by townspeople. One might find a stash of diamonds buried near there.
- Paltry bamboo stands that are feared by gru. Jo Daverton said rumors tell of a stash of emeralds in a tomb nearby.
- Paltry timber forests that are frequented by locals.
- In olden times, a hag haunted the fields on rainy days and was drawn towards thieves. They say that the hag will offer you sweets, then banish you if you are cruel.
- Legends tell of Malina's Lasso, a magical lasso with the power to find any item. It has been lost for ages.
- Legends tell of Dav's Ring, a possessed ring with the power to solve any riddle. It was last seen years ago.
Job Postings [-]
- Want to earn some quick coin? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will pay in gold. Contact Jo Danton.
- Help! I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will owe you a huge favor. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Ghrilak.
- Help Wanted: Bored? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain herbs due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Must be a quick learner. Will pay in gold. Contact Grumrin Steelroad.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Wraril.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Joey MacMartiinson.
- Wanted: Looking for work? Require an instructor learned in astrology to tutor my child. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will pay in gold. Contact Rugoten Metaldoom.
- Need a change of pace? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Foshsil Sumwind.
- Blo'ith is a female mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled woodseller. She appears accusatory.
- Zhar Backripper is a female orc who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled scabbardmaker. She appears pacifistic.
- S'hoorzin se Ghezin is a female lizardfolk who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled engineer. She appears egotistical.
- Khalssen se S'hoorzor is a female lizardfolk who is known in that part of town as being a mocked mercenary. She appears battle-ready.
- Ush Rockroot is a male ogre who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled tilemaker. He appears nihilistic.
- Hosob Headsnapper is a male orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent tilemaker. He appears idealistic.
- Gubel Oxnut is a male ogre who is known in the world as being a gifted bookseller. He appears intimidating.
- S'herssen heh Khalal is a female lizardfolk who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled librarian. She appears jesterly.
- Khalssen ahn S'heral is a female lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a renowned chandler. She appears authoritarian.
- Dzukasr Metalhowl, a territorial male bugbear. He is a commoner who is traveling with an expidition.
- Adanir Whitenose, a drunken female dwarf. She is an expert who is here to buy spices.
- Khalzor ahn Khalssen, a loud female lizardfolk. She is a druid who is traveling with an acting troupe.
These establishments worthy of mention in Clarkdale:
- The Tipsy Halflings Supplies [+]
- The Frosted Stump General Goods [+]
- The Master Princess Coop Hoop [+]
- The Rolling Jade Inc. [+]
- The Gelded Lotus Elementary School [+]
- The Strangled Bunk Dry Goods [+]
- The Gritty Dragon Wharf [+]
- The Rolling Dog Chop House [+]
- The Northern Hops Inc. [+]