- Pop. Estimate: 3,561
- Children: 35.89% (1,278)
- Elderly: 7.50% (267)
- 2,411 half-dwarf (67.7%)
- 748 half-orc (21%)
- 399 elf (11.2%)
- 3 other (0%)
- 4 Districts
- 121 Businesses
- 482 Specialists
- 361 Residences
South Laurelhall is known for the following resources:
- A blessed shrine inhabited by dangerous bats that are feared by zombies.
- Berry fields that are feared by vampires. The locals speak of piles of silver buried near there.
- Magic rubber plantations that are avoided by magic users.
- In days gone by, an old woman wandered the countryside when the wind blows from the west and was drawn towards misbehaving children. Folks say that the old woman will ask for your help, then sell you into slavery.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a demon named Wot lingered in the field and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Some say that if you touch her, you will be driven mad.
Job Postings [-]
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather hydra blood due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Elhraz.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a secret. Contact Jamry Simonfield.
- Help Needed: Bored? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome derros required. Opportunity to earn a title. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Errigiyn Keenfire.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will pay in gold. Contact Shaman Mhudd Moknor if intrigued.
- Need a change of pace? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with a land deed. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Ghumm Armkiller if intrigued.
- Needed: non-lethal poison tester wanted. Discretion required. Reward available. Contact Aesellthil Freaniweave for further details.
- Looking for work? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome squirrels required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Dot for further details.
- Wanted: Looking for work? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will pay in gold. Contact Alavarssa Myrthrunner if interested.
- Someone stole my holy symbol. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jo Goodter.
- Need a change of pace? Bounty for mephits, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Trellrc.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Tudzar Rantshredder.
- Help! artifact tester wanted. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Tulgan Rocketbolt.
- Aristocrat seeks apprentice. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Aeshialas Mistweave.
- Haaelllleu Kindwaker is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent bather. He appears egotistical.
- Larhiaaen Moonsky is a male elf who is known in the region as being a mediocre collier. He appears smug.
- Mickic Francster is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled official. She appears skeptical.
- Nhodurz Mokcracker is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a gifted adventurer. She appears melancholy.
- Donry Ferliffe is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a gifted baker. He appears melancholy.
- Dane Clayord is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a mocked cobbler. She appears melancholy.
- Aeshialas Oussearisen is a male elf who is known in the city as being a decent beer seller. He appears battle-ready.
- Don Carter is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled tinker. She appears insecure.
- Abavarai Eyllisblade is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled bowyer. He appears patriotic.
- Mickey Simonston is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled armorer. He appears authoritarian.
- Mickey Roseorth is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent cooper. She appears forbidding.
- Aesnalthil Evenshield is a male elf who is known in the city as being a decent bleacher. He appears beligerent.
- Falond Shinybreaker is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a renowned salter. She appears sick.
- Jamey Corord is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a renowned locksmith. He appears guilty.
- Illenlleu Moonmoon is a female elf who is known in the region as being a skilled adventurer. She appears exhausted.
- LeMick Petrett is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted laborer. She appears nervous.
- Hamgles Wobbgauge, a healthy male gnome. He is a druid who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Droorin Jetbread, a nihilistic female dwarf. She is a barbarian who is traveling with an acting troupe.
- Jame Haron, a vengeful female half-orc. She is a druid who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Yorkon Brandyslayer, a sick male half-dwarf. He is an aristocrat who is delivering a message to a scholar.
- Belnaltars Eythermist, a prejudiced female half-elf. She is a warrior who is seeing the world.
- Adamira Honorley, a prejudiced male halfling. He is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a thug.
- Mal Trillbottle, a giddy male halfling. He is a rogue who is delivering a message to a merchant.
These establishments worthy of mention in South Laurelhall:
- The Gritty Skull Wharf [+]
- The Smithy Fig Bakery [+]
- The Crimson Hops Inc. [+]
- The Mad Elf Translations [+]
- The Vulgar Pony Furs [+]
- The Crimson Wand Inc. [+]
- The Guinea Cavern Harnesses [+]
- The Rolling Wagonhouse Inc. [+]
- The Fallen Road Inc. [+]
- The Empty Baiter Brewery [+]
- The Flying Well Inc. [+]
- The Musty Ivy Inc. [+]
- The Stowaway Dwarves Color Shop [+]
- The Victorious Grog Builders [+]
- The Belching Harpoon Botique [+]
- The Yellow Ent Garbage Lot [+]