- Pop. Estimate: 4,159
- Children: 26.45% (1,100)
- Elderly: 14.23% (592)
- 1,835 gnome (44.1%)
- 1,140 human (27.4%)
- 774 half-elf (18.6%)
- 229 dwarf (5.5%)
- 138 elf (3.3%)
- 43 other (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 129 Businesses
- 588 Specialists
- 506 Residences
Upper Clintwell is known for the following resources:
- A new cave inhabited by carnivorous kangaroos that are visited frequently by children. Somoeone said someone found piles of penis sheathes buried near there.
- A haunted cave inhabited by poisonous kangaroos that are feared by locals. Kurm Ghosttgloom said rumors tell of a chest containing iron maidens in a nearby pit.
- An ancient shrine inhabited by tame quails that are hunted by children. Kiltra said the locals speak of piles of diamonds hidden around somewhere.
- An old tower inhabited by vampire cormorants that are visited frequently by witches. One might find a chest containing platinum buried near there.
- Once upon a time, the constable of Lakenac thrived. Things were quiet, but one day a demon named Vessth destroyed a nearby village. The constable tried to kill Vessth, but were caught. Along came a apologetic half-orc named Thramm Bonecracker, who was an expert bowman. Thramm had a plan to trick the demon by using magic to banish it. When Thramm Bonecracker faced the demon, Thramm Bonecracker defeated Vessth.
- Legends tell of Lat's Mirror, a special mirror with the capability to grant wishes. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a minotaur named Blorc lingered in the countryside during the summer solstice. Commoners say that if you touch him, you will die within 24 hours.
Job Postings [-]
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with a land deed. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Discretion required. Contact Elhzer.
- Abalenlas Fairhand has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Opportunity to earn a title. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Cogrinine Buncebones.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a secret. Contact Mickry Tramerton to learn more.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Gwahiassa Goldglow for more information.
- Someone stole my ring of Cerobleh. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Daney Francord.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome imps required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Cargles Triggerfuel.
- A passing Wizard is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Mild danger may be involved. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Nbods Metaldamn for more details.
- I'm looking for rare beaky brain monsters, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Xtunk Nightstomach.
- Someone stole my holy symbol. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Nhubgsh Necknor.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Paladin seeks apprentice. Experienced professionals only. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Mhoggorg Armkiller.
- I have beaky brain monsters in my basement, plz halp! Reward available. Contact Cak.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward available. Contact Darrigthil Floralbreeze if intrigued.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Joes Goodhews.
- Illlaniyn Rootwake is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled shipwright. She appears drunken.
- Cot Thermobun is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled deputy. She appears forgetful.
- Jamry Castworth is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled sage. She appears impatient.
- Elnalthil Goldseeker is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a mediocre potter. She appears smitten.
- Filleninne Arkeneaears is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted fishmonger. He appears healthy.
- Cotina Cogglefiz is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled mercer. He appears jolly.
- Skaag Pearlboot is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled teacher. She appears idealistic.
- Dane Whitewell is a male human who is known in the world as being a decent harness maker. He appears gluttonous.
- Chanalssa Shadowsight is a female elf who is known in the region as being a decent barber. She appears jolly.
- Filnalthil Hawksun is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled innkeeper. She appears apologetic.
- Jame Southan is a male human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled bookseller. He appears homesick.
- Haalanlleu Ousseasinger is a male elf who is known in the region as being a decent barber. He appears quiet.
- Jame Roberthews is a male human who is known in the region as being a decent bowyer. He appears contrarian.
- Carkey Electrofuel is an androgynous gnome who is known in the city as being a skilled butcher. It appears unreliable.
- Jame Greensone is a female human who is known in the region as being a skilled bucklemaker. She appears solemn.
- Dav Simones is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a renowned soldier. She appears conspirational.
- Brodor Paperriver, a lovelorn male dwarf. He is a fighter who is fleeing an abusive lover.
- Mickey Barey, a boastful male human. He is a rogue who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Tomgan Greasefuel, a treasure-obsessed female gnome. She is a fighter who is traveling the world as a missionary.
- Mick Bensone, a thick female human. She is a commoner who is cleaning out a slum.
- Ernalava Dewwaker, a prejudiced male elf. He is a barbarian who is traveling the world as a missionary.
- El Homeone, an apologetic male halfling. He is a warrior who is doing something nefarious.
- Ai Tinkerbolt, a boastful male gnome. He is a wizard who is here to destroy a misconception.
These establishments worthy of mention in Upper Clintwell:
- The Wet Three Meat House [+]
- The Orange Hops Charcoalers [+]
- The Dirty Hen City Guard [+]
- The Severed Oarhouse Saw Mill [+]
- The Fired Nomad . [+]
- The Tired Cavern Supplies [+]
- The Blabbering House Inc. [+]
- The Black Imps Inc. [+]
- The Refuge Rouge Inc. [+]
- The Drinking Hall Arena [+]
- The Cloven Frog Inc. [+]
- The Sleeping Horse Inc. [+]
- The Severed Dog Lumber Mill [+]
- The Elegant Elves Shop [+]
- The Lonely Cesspit Inc. [+]
- The Yellow Maiden Dumping Ground [+]