- Pop. Estimate: 76
- Children: 15.79% (12)
- Elderly: 21.05% (16)
- 38 kobold (50%)
- 17 goblin (22.3%)
- 10 ogre (13.1%)
- 8 minotaur (10.5%)
- 2 bugbear (2.6%)
- 1 other (1.3%)
- 4 Districts
- 1 Businesses
- 1 Specialists
- 12 Residences
Big Gavenshall is known for the following resources:
- Vast peacock musters that are visited frequently by unicorns.
- Plentiful dangerous kitten glarings that are hunted by unicorns. Chatinne Rilynnrunner said one might dig up a chest containing monkey wrenches in a nearby pit.
- Crow murders that are visited frequently by witches. The locals speak of bags of rubies hidden around somewhere.
- In the olden days, a wizard named Rranzog frequented the swamps. Some say that if you caught him, you will be driven mad.
- Once upon a time, a hag stalked the field when the wind blows from the south. Villagers say that the hag will ask a favor of you, then carry you away.
- Some time ago, the royals of Adnac lived in harmony. Things were quiet, but one day a murderer named Ubal Eagleroot kidnapped a princess. The royals tried to stop the murderer, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Borril Goodsapper, who was a valiant knight. Borril had a plan to trick the murderer by killing the murderer while she slept. When Borril Goodsapper faced the murderer, Borril Goodsapper banished Ubal Eagleroot.
- A long time ago, the constable of DeDurinmead lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day Ceeg the monster slayed a local hero. The constable tried to stop the monster, but were caught. Along came a half-orc named Shab Armcrusher The Black, who was a valiant knight. Shab had a plan to trick the monster by using magic to banish it. When Shab Armcrusher The Black faced the monster, Shab Armcrusher The Black defeated Ceeg and rescued the hostages.
- In times past, a spirit named Tilg frequented the field. They say that if you see him, you will be killed.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Looking for something new? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Must not smell. Reward available. Contact Micke Harbrook if intrigued.
- Help Needed: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen gemstone. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Joe Shegton.
- Help Wanted: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Grungan Amberaxe.
- Needed: Need a change of pace? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Experienced professionals only. Contact Snorgin Talontun.
- Help Wanted: Need a change of pace? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will reward you with a land deed. Must not smell. Contact Bronir Mooncloak.
- Help! Uhshath Headcrusher has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a secret. Contact Tudezn Biggloom for more information.
- Pot is a female kobold who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled miller. She appears territorial.
- Narok Giantmurder is a female bugbear who is known in that part of town as being a skilled timberwright. She appears vengeful.
- Ardon Icewalker is a female minotaur who is known in the region as being a mediocre handyman. She appears outlandish.
- Wit is a male kobold who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled blacksmith. He appears nosy.
- Nbomd Laughbeast is a male goblin who is known in the city as being a renowned bather. He appears sick.
- Bit is a male kobold who is known in the world as being a gifted outfitter. He appears loud.
- Rbet Ghostthand is a male goblin who is known in the region as being a gifted jeweler. He appears clumsy.
- Mhutzuul Mokkiller is a male bugbear who is known in the region as being a renowned bather. He appears flirtatious.
- Jamey Chrissone, a quiet male human. He is a cleric who is finding work as a mercenary.
- Gazgab Bonesnapper, a shifty female orc. She is a druid who is delivering a message to a thug.
These establishments worthy of mention in Big Gavenshall:
- The Slippery Troll Textiles [+]
- The Frosty Helix Temple [+]
- The Smithy Wine Clinic [+]
- The Pink Wolfhound Youth Hostel [+]
- The Ever-full Boar Brewery [+]
- The Crossed Pig Inc. [+]
- The Fermented Willow Shop [+]
- The Slumbering Whisper Study [+]