- Pop. Estimate: 3,564
- Children: 21.89% (780)
- Elderly: 17.48% (623)
- 2,292 gnome (64.3%)
- 899 half-orc (25.2%)
- 360 elf (10.1%)
- 13 other (0.3%)
- 7 Districts
- 121 Businesses
- 482 Specialists
- 431 Residences
Lesfield is known for the following resources:
- A blessed shrine inhabited by tame peacocks that are visited frequently by witches. Momd Darkmurder said rumors tell of bags of kitten mittens hidden around somewhere.
- A creepy tower inhabited by dangerous scorpions that are visited frequently by zombies.
- A new castle inhabited by wild quails that are frequented by magic users.
- Magical poisonous bat clouds that are frequented by unicorns. Ghash Bearnut said one might find piles of penis sheathes buried near there.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a hag haunted the world. People say that the hag will ask for your help, then banish you if you are cruel.
- A long time ago, a minotaur named Vaz roamed the field. Villagers say that if you face him, you will be stricken blind.
- Legends tell of Ceera's Sandwich, a cursed sandwich with the power to summon angels. It was never recovered.
- Legends tell of Vor's Helmet, a unique helmet with the ability to summon demons. It has been lost for ages.
Job Postings [-]
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Jit if intrigued.
- Wanted: grog tester wanted. Must submit to background check. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Jamic VanGoodll.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward available. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Hure.
- Bored? Someone stole my relic. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Cogrin Leawit.
- A passing Fighter is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Thalog Skullkiller The Cruel.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Discretion required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Pripne for more information.
- Bored? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Perbard Trillhand if intrigued.
- Missing jewel. We suspect rabbits are the culprit. Discretion required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Haariglleu Freaniweaver.
- Looking for something new? A passing Wizard is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward available. Contact Rbog Damnmurder to learn more.
- rabbits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Faenalai Myrthdrake.
- Needed: taste tester wanted. Will pay in gold. Contact Merthul for further details.
- Help! Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Joe Greenson.
- Help! Looking for work? Hruga Borostalker has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Guk Rockbranch.
- Ilhiatars Shaderisen is a male elf who is known in the world as being a decent hatmaker. He appears forgetful.
- Dellanava Kinddew is a female elf who is known in the city as being a decent locksmith. She appears self-obsessed.
- Kudash Armbreaker The Cruel is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a mediocre navigator. She appears forgetful.
- Klibdu Neckbreaker is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent herbalist. He appears accusatory.
- Aesnalai Earthbough is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned brewer. She appears patriotic.
- Darleninne Feathershadow is a male elf who is known in the region as being a decent illuminator. He appears melancholy.
- Tomlin Wizzwink is an androgynous gnome who is known in that part of town as being a gifted barber. It appears spiteful.
- Davry Chainson is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled chickenbutcher. He appears greedy.
- Alavaraen Ravenarrow is a male elf who is known in the city as being a skilled chickenbutcher. He appears solemn.
- Gil Thermobolt is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled adventurer. He appears intimidated.
- Gilmida Wizzblast is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a decent bather. She appears resentful.
- Mick Davidand is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled leatherworker. He appears xenophobic.
- Ilytanae Ousseaheart is a male elf who is known in the city as being a decent social worker. He appears loud.
- Gwalenssa Longcloak is a male elf who is known in the region as being a mocked woodseller. He appears grieving.
- Mickey Rosenman is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned trader. He appears jaded.
- Cotton Electrobun is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled glovemaker. She appears self-obsessed.
- Don Giacocroft, a jaded female half-orc. She is an adept who is seeing the city.
- Cotlita Triggerfiz, a scattered female gnome. She is a sorcerer who is following a message from an angel.
- Danes Staidge, a nihilistic male half-orc. He is an aristocrat who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Bibb Mokcracker, a nosy male half-orc. He is a rogue who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
- Ilynalinne Orlespear, an easily offended female elf. She is a cleric who is seeking thrills and adventure.
- Cotdan Electroscope, a worrying female gnome. She is a fighter who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lesfield:
- The Squalid Bill Shoes Inc. [+]
- The Sleeping Monk Inc. [+]
- The Stinky Thug Color Shop [+]
- The Whirling Giant Meat Handlers [+]
- The Wobbling Oarhouse Construction [+]
- The Deadly Greyhound Temple [+]
- The Tipsy Ivy Supplies [+]
- The Violet Turkey Stockyard [+]
- The Open Halfling Shoppe [+]
- The Crimson Swagger Inc. [+]
- The Sleeping Snake Inc. [+]
- The New Cock Inc. [+]
- The Frosted Song Shrine [+]
- The Crimson Cock Inc. [+]
- The Master Peacock Inc. [+]
- The Empty Dragon Ale House [+]