- Pop. Estimate: 2,993
- Children: 42.20% (1,263)
- Elderly: 2.97% (89)
- 1,482 half-dwarf (49.5%)
- 809 elf (27%)
- 369 dwarf (12.3%)
- 195 half-elf (6.5%)
- 123 gnome (4.1%)
- 15 other (0.5%)
- 3 Districts
- 112 Businesses
- 390 Specialists
- 346 Residences
Saint Bankburg is known for the following resources:
- A haunted battle field inhabited by carnivorous peacocks that are hunted by wenches. Somoeone said someone found piles of silver in a well.
- Amber mines that are hunted by unicorns. Xainra Grimtalon said somoeone said someone found a chest containing monkey wrenches hidden around somewhere.
- Wild bee hives that are frequented by travelers.
- In days gone by, an old woman wandered the countryside. Some say that the old woman will ask for your help, then eat you.
Job Postings [-]
- Need a change of pace? saddle tester wanted. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Rbun Ogrebone.
- Cleric seeks apprentice. Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Delhiaaen Dewhand if intrigued.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Tgor Metalgloom.
- tincure tester wanted. Reward is a secret. Guild membership required. Contact Pot for more details.
- Help! Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Tabgab Headnor.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Bounty for rabbits, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Tgerm Wormbone.
- drinking contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Serious inquiries only. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Dagdu Athkan.
- Xuoten Ogrebasher has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Rit.
- Missing tomatoes. We suspect carniverous butterflies are the culprit. Must be quick on your feet. Reward is a secret. Contact Delomok Stormmarr.
- Bounty for mephits, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Brus Ironrot.
- Balag Moonsmasher has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Must submit to background check. Reward is a secret. Contact Narus Foulbasher.
- Needed: Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward available. Contact Yerzin heh Ghezor.
- Elanalinne Hlaewake is a male elf who is known in the world as being a renowned potter. He appears cautious.
- Adagar Strongslasher is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent ostler. She appears prejudiced.
- Alli Cogglefiz is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled butcher. He appears pacifistic.
- Mick Antonorth is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled tanner. She appears guarded.
- Skaag Mithrilmouth is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent courtier. He appears easily offended.
- Thorbin Leadstomach is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a gifted shoemaker. She appears gluttonous.
- Gaetiyn Mistweaver is a female elf who is known in the city as being a gifted pursemaker. She appears pacifistic.
- Davic Chaleton is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent deputy. He appears gluttonous.
- Throrim Ashcavern is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a renowned good samaritan. He appears spiteful.
- Mick Andrield is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre bookbinder. She appears helpful.
- Gaenaltel Duskrunner is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent harness maker. She appears healthy.
- Dan Casttt is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre messenger. He appears guarded.
- Droorin Uglycavern is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted butcher. He appears chatty.
- Don Trambrook is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a mediocre pastrycook. She appears accusatory.
- Haahiaava Fairglow is an androgynous elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled messenger. It appears guilty.
- Kunk Foulmaw, an intimidating female hobgoblin. She is an aristocrat who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Porra, a mopey male troglodyte. He is a fighter who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Danic Tramwell, an outlandish male half-elf. He is a warrior who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Zok Skullbreaker, a prejudiced female half-orc. She is a warrior who is following the voices.
- Tudemt Laughshredder, a cowed female goblin. She is an expert who is fleeing debtors.
- Joic Bernangton, a solemn female lycanthrope. She is a sorcerer who is traveling with a circus.
- Rbemt Rantbasher, a gluttonous female hobgoblin. She is a ranger who is finding work as a healer.
- Brorim Oatblade, a melancholy female half-dwarf. She is a warrior who is traveling with an important person.
- Motzzog Skullnor, a mopey male bugbear. He is an expert who is traveling with a circus.
- Xukasr Greatdeath, a helpful male goblin. He is a barbarian who is finding work as a mercenary.
- Cerilaca Quillstrider, a patronizing male minotaur. He is a commoner who is finding work as a merchant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Saint Bankburg:
- The Victorious Stump Inc. [+]
- The Slaughtered Pig Charity [+]
- The Hanging Hole Millers [+]
- The Frosted Twins Shop [+]
- The Six Toad Shipyard [+]
- The Oiled Clowns Bags [+]
- The Smiling Pot Shop [+]
- The Short Fireplace Book Smith [+]
- The Slippery Days Cloth [+]
- The Playful Halflings Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Refuge Dog Inc. [+]
- The Crazy Pig Dry Goods [+]
- The Dripping Peacock Herbalist [+]
- The Olde Hops Fine Bows [+]
- The New Whisper Glove Makers [+]