- Pop. Estimate: 1,226
- Children: 27.49% (337)
- Elderly: 13.46% (165)
- 1,219 half-elf (99.4%)
- 7 other (0.5%)
- 5 Districts
- 67 Businesses
- 136 Specialists
- 133 Residences
Cliveains is known for the following resources:
- A new tower inhabited by poisonous crows that are visited frequently by zombies. Beda Raindigger said one might find a stash of silver in a nearby pit.
- Paltry clam beds that are frequented by kittens. Khalzor seh Khalzor said the locals speak of a chest containing rubies in a dungeon.
- A magical gazebo inhabited by defenseless kittens that are hunted by magic users. Ilynalssa Dewdew said one might dig up a chest containing iron maidens in a tomb nearby.
- In olden times, an old woman roamed the streets and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Villagers say that the old woman will offer you sweets, then eat you.
- Years ago, the constable of Crynow Gate lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day a ghoul named Tilraz slayed a local hero. The constable tried to stop the ghoul, but were caught. Along came Harth the mindflayer, who was a valiant knight. Harth had an idea to slay the ghoul by using magic to banish it. When Harth faced the ghoul, Harth banished Tilraz and rescued the hostages.
- A long time ago, a vampire named Bat haunted the world and was drawn towards murderers. People say that if you face her, you will die within 24 hours.
Job Postings [-]
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Flurr for further details.
- Require an instructor learned in herbalism to tutor my child. Will pay in gold. Contact Skador Greaseyneck.
- Help Wanted: Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a secret. Contact Kun Greatbasher.
- Wanted: I have beaky brain monsters in my basement, plz halp! May include some hazards. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Amail Homewill.
- Help! Hearty souls needed to recover stolen jewel. Will owe you a huge favor. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Alalentars Bladeoak.
- I have derros in my basement, plz halp! Mild danger may be involved. Will pay in gold. Contact Dartai Skyshadow if intrigued.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will pay in gold. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Arnwan Rocketgadget.
- Bored? giant spiders-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a secret. Contact Zol to learn more.
- Enter has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a secret. Contact Filriglleu Ousseawalker to learn more.
- Bored? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Davey Stater.
- Needed: carriage racing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with valuable information. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Xodun Wormmurder.
- Delvaranae Riftrunner is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a skilled brewer. She appears boastful.
- Mickry Coley is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a gifted potter. She appears violent.
- Illeniyn Wolfrunner is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a skilled bookseller. He appears scattered.
- Don Smitherley is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled mason. She appears nihilistic.
- Mickes Kleinton is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted plasterer. He appears resentful.
- Daney Dilell is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled undertaker. She appears mopey.
- Chahiaaen Swiftcaller is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent plasterer. He appears helpful.
- Abavarava Winterstalker is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent chandler. He appears conspirational.
- Gaerigava Duskwake is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled social worker. He appears exhausted.
- Haavaranae Wavegrove is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled armorer. He appears jolly.
- Halarttars Myrthfire is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled blacksmith. He appears patriotic.
- Jo Berster is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled lumberjack. She appears jolly.
- Dav Davidter is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a gifted specialty smith. She appears smug.
- Jamry Franngton is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a skilled cobbler. He appears prejudiced.
- El Browngalow, a vengeful male halfling. He is an expert who is here to secretly assassinate a merchant.
- Amael Homebody, a beligerent female halfling. She is a sorcerer who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Tolly Greenfingers, a flirtatious male halfling. He is a commoner who is seeking honest work.
- Mickes Whitden, a prejudiced female half-orc. She is an aristocrat who is delivering a message to a thug.
- Davry Coring, a deluded male human. He is a cleric who is finding a missing artifact.
- Dane Petrorth, a treasure-obsessed male half-orc. He is an expert who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Jo Benan, a treasure-obsessed female half-elf. She is a monk who is delivering a message to a scholar.
These establishments worthy of mention in Cliveains:
- The Stumpy Elves Union #101 [+]
- The Plaid Horse Youth Hostel [+]
- The Lascivious Pig Inc. [+]
- The Salty Imps Timberyard [+]
- The Gritty Crow Wharf [+]
- The Tipsy Axehandle Supplies [+]
- The Crossed Wand Inc. [+]
- The Desert Wagonhouse Inc. [+]
- The Victorious Imps Inc. [+]
- The Naughty Princess Glove Makers [+]
- The Twisted Demon Designs [+]
- The Noisy Dwarf Inc. [+]
- The Great Hen Scabbards [+]
- The Lecherous Octopus Blowers [+]