- Pop. Estimate: 63
- Children: 36.51% (23)
- Elderly: 4.76% (3)
- 31 kobold (49.2%)
- 16 mindflayer (25.3%)
- 9 troglodyte (14.2%)
- 5 dwarf (7.9%)
- 1 half-dwarf (1.5%)
- 1 other (1.5%)
- 2 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 8 Residences
Lidderglade is known for the following resources:
- Paltry vampire beaver colonies that are frequented by wenches. One might find a chest containing saphires buried near there.
- An ancient cave inhabited by poisonous chinchillas that are avoided by witches. The locals speak of piles of rubies hidden around somewhere.
- In times past, the townsfolk of Humberfield Branch thrived. Things were peaceful, but one day Yot the spirit took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The townsfolk tried to kill Yot, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named James Simonling, who was an expert bowman. James had the thought to slay the spirit by using magic to banish it. When James Simonling faced the spirit, James Simonling defeated Yot and rescued the hostages.
- Long, long ago, the constable of Durinstone lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day a devil named Disthul kidnapped a princess. The constable tried to kill Disthul, but were caught. Along came a hero named Xodegd Metalbone, who was a skilled storyteller. Xodegd had a plan to trick the devil by causing a distraction while others struck. When Xodegd Metalbone faced the devil, Xodegd Metalbone killed the devil.
Job Postings [-]
- Require an instructor learned in astrology to tutor my child. Must be clean. Reward available. Contact Mickic Castord.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Require an instructor learned in alchemy to tutor my child. Will reward you with valuable information. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Gaelananae Eyllismight for further details.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Lobor Grandriver to learn more.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Donry Andrield for more information.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Special attire required. Contact Hecarial Ragevidol.
- Wizard seeks apprentice. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Dav Brain for more details.
- Pripne is a female mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent copyist. She appears thick.
- Elhraz is a female troglodyte who is known in the world as being a gifted rugmaker. She appears insecure.
- Grintra is a male mindflayer who is known in the region as being a decent salter. He appears mopey.
- Bloth is a male mindflayer who is known in the world as being a skilled tinker. He appears quiet.
- Barril Barleybarrel is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a gifted spicemerchant. He appears unreliable.
- Jop is a male kobold who is known in that part of town as being a gifted butcher. He appears nosy.
- Bat is a male kobold who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled astrologer. He appears pacifistic.
- Tean is a female kobold who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled priest. She appears greedy.
- Balkon Paperhammer, a loud female deep dwarf. She is an expert who is traveling the world as an unemployed specialist.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lidderglade:
- The Short Wig Shoppe [+]
- The Puking Bag Locksmith [+]
- The Dry Jane Shop [+]
- The Burly Helix Leatherworks [+]
- The Whirling Fig Butchers [+]
- The Mangy Beauty Inc. [+]
- The Great Monk Sheath Store [+]
- The Cardinal Axe Farmers Market [+]