- Pop. Estimate: 707
- Children: 9.90% (70)
- Elderly: 25.88% (183)
- 597 human (84.4%)
- 58 dwarf (8.2%)
- 29 halfling (4.1%)
- 8 gnome (1.1%)
- 8 half-orc (1.1%)
- 7 other (0.9%)
- 3 Districts
- 33 Businesses
- 52 Specialists
- 87 Residences
Mount Archhead is known for the following resources:
- Hemp bales that are avoided by kittens. The locals speak of piles of rubies in a dungeon.
- Bamboo patches that are hunted by kittens. Marog Skullsnapper said one might dig up bags of rubies in a nearby pit.
- Substantial cormorant flights that are hunted by unicorns. One might dig up a stash of small lyres in a tomb nearby.
- Legends tell of Adabard's Coin, a magical coin with the ability to move on its own accord. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Long, long ago, a Pooka lingered in the woods at dusk. Some say that the Pooka will ask a favor of you, then give you a gift if you are nice.
- Legends tell of Kok's Key, a cursed key with the knack to find any item. It was never recovered.
- In olden times, the royals of Hamron lived in peace. Things were good, but one day a murderer named Rit slayed a local hero. The royals tried to kill Rit, but were caught. Along came a hero named S'herzin teh Khalssen, who was a skilled storyteller. S'herzin had a plan to trick the murderer by using magic to banish it. When S'herzin teh Khalssen faced the murderer, S'herzin teh Khalssen tricked Rit and was killed in the process.
- Once upon a time, a Pooka hunted the field when the wind blows from the south. Folks say that the Pooka will sneeze three times, then banish you if you are cruel.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. Will pay in gold. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Dak Oxmane.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Sergolddo Slowwind.
- darkmantles-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Elalenthil Hlaesorrow to learn more.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Bosey Rainvidol if interested.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Serious inquiries only. Reward available. Contact Bellanlleu Killesinger to learn more.
- Help! I'm looking for rare giant spiders, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Must not smell. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Illnallas Mistwing.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Narkasr Bigdamn.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Zadob Mokcracker.
- Help! Looking for work? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen ring of wishes. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Dobel Eagleclaw.
- Davey Colling is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled potter. He appears fashion concious.
- Grimgin Slatecavern is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a gifted leatherworker. She appears shifty.
- Ulorin Earthmoor is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent bucklemaker. He appears cautious.
- Baldal Drumbaker is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent timberwright. She appears thick.
- Hil Amberhead is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled official. She appears giddy.
- Falcob Freebarrel is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a renowned leatherworker. She appears mopey.
- Toman Tiddlywink is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled coach driver. He appears cautious.
- Grosh Mokcrusher is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled apothecary. She appears deluded.
- Durbul Starale is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled mercer. He appears flirtatious.
- Falgan Jadegem is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a legendary barber. She appears pacifistic.
- Tatgarg Moksnapper is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent navigator. He appears guilty.
- Pogrinine Highbot, an unreliable female halfling. She is a bard who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
- James Harnson, a skeptical male human. He is an adept who is traveling the world as a trader.
- Gabkey Gearwink, a patriotic androgynous gnome. It is an expert who is here to buy spices.
These establishments worthy of mention in Mount Archhead:
- The Short Turkey Bindary [+]
- The Gelded Mug Primary School [+]
- The Grizzly Peacock Docs [+]
- The Laughing Dwarves Hats Shop [+]
- The Slumbering Hole Reference Center [+]
- The Elven Peacock Money Changers [+]
- The Eastern Wagonhouse Shop [+]
- The Fat Priest Inc. [+]
- The Open Thunderbird Fine Bows [+]
- The Victorious Devil Designs [+]
- The Red Flame Gaol [+]