- Pop. Estimate: 265
- Children: 30.57% (81)
- Elderly: 10.94% (29)
- 190 troglodyte (71.6%)
- 26 goblin (9.8%)
- 18 ogre (6.7%)
- 17 drow (6.4%)
- 8 minotaur (3%)
- 3 orc (1.1%)
- 3 other (1.1%)
- 5 Districts
- 8 Businesses
- 8 Specialists
- 32 Residences
Centralden is known for the following resources:
- Primal cocoa bean fields that are frequented by townspeople. Surpra said somoeone said someone found piles of emeralds buried near there.
- Abundant creepy coconut plantations that are avoided by vampires.
- Crow murders that are visited frequently by gru. Don Rosenorth said one might dig up a stash of silver in a tomb nearby.
- Legends tell of Faelanai's Amulet, a unique amulet with the ability to grant wishes. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- In the olden days, the townsfolk of Mount Ebenny lived in peace. Things were always nice, but one day an evil demon named Pobal Rockbranch stole a priceless heirloom. The townsfolk tried to kill Pobal Rockbranch, but didn't get close. Along came a drunken orc named Rrabb Skullnor, who was a skilled storyteller. Rrabb had a plan to trick the demon by causing a distraction while others struck. When Rrabb Skullnor faced the demon, Rrabb Skullnor killed the demon.
- Many years ago, an old man frequented the countryside and was drawn towards misbehaving children. Some say that the old man will sneeze three times, then carry you away.
Job Postings [-]
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Jamey Cargton for more details.
- Rrammurz Neckcracker has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Must be clean. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Mickic Wilstone.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Taza Bonebreaker.
- Help! seed spitting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward available. Contact Danry Morngham.
- I'm looking for rare rats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Must be quick on your feet. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Bargan Wisemoor.
- I'm looking for rare mephits, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Opportunity to earn a title. Discretion required. Contact Ghezin ahn Ghezor.
- Need a change of pace? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen goat. Reward available. Contact Filrigtars Faircloak to learn more.
- Dush Oxmane is a male ogre who is known in that part of town as being a renowned official. He appears exhausted.
- Pogan Rockmane is a female ogre who is known in the city as being a decent baker. She appears gosipy.
- Illlaninne Longbow is a male drow who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled tanner. He appears giddy.
- Xodunk Nightwiser is a male goblin who is known in the region as being a decent herbalist. He appears solemn.
- Beaunus Earthtalon is a male minotaur who is known in the city as being a mediocre prostitute. He appears gosipy.
- Ilrigtars Everform is a female drow who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled glovemaker. She appears homesick.
- Dubal Eaglenut is a male ogre who is known in the city as being a renowned collier. He appears conspirational.
- Ghrikaro is a male troglodyte who is known in the world as being a gifted ship captain. He appears solemn.
- Tekus Swiftbreaker is a female minotaur who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled trader. She appears embittered.
- Cyrrus Athcaller, a trusting male minotaur. He is a warrior who is delivering a message to a merchant.
- Rbok Nightshredder, a grieving male bugbear. He is a sorcerer who is finding work as a mercenary.
- Grimmir Stormbrooch, an accusatory female dwarf. She is an adept who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Baldal Kindbaker, a fatalistic female deep dwarf. She is a commoner who is finding work as a merchant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Centralden:
- The Sterling Mead Sculptures [+]
- The Gelded Pony Inc. [+]
- The Yellow Fox Garbage Lot [+]
- The Drunken Hops Jewelers [+]
- The Gray Wig Inc. [+]
- The Desert Wand Inc. [+]
- The Thirsty Skull Worship House [+]
- The Ever-full Flask Brewery [+]
- The Wooden Princess Inn [+]