- Pop. Estimate: 147
- Children: 15.65% (23)
- Elderly: 21.09% (31)
- 86 lizardfolk (58.5%)
- 57 lycanthrope (38.7%)
- 2 mindflayer (1.3%)
- 2 other (1.3%)
- 3 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 18 Residences
Donabar is known for the following resources:
- Tame chinchilla colonies that are avoided by locals.
- Bountiful bee hives that are visited frequently by kittens. The locals speak of bags of silver in a tomb nearby.
- In times gone by, a witch roamed the swamps and was drawn towards acts of greed. Villagers say that the witch will sneeze three times, then give you a gift if you are nice.
- Years ago, a hag roamed the region. They say that the hag will sneeze three times, then turn you into a mouse.
- Legends tell of Gwatssa's Bag of beans, a cursed bag of beans with the knack to move on its own accord. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Once upon a time, a vampire named Tilra haunted the streets. People say that if you touch him, you will be stricken blind.
- Many years ago, the townsfolk of Lower Copstone lived happily. Things were quiet, but one day an evil spirit named Vothra took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The townsfolk tried to kill Vothra, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Mickry VanGilleton, who was a sneaky thief. Mickry had a plan to trick the spirit by causing a distraction while others struck. When Mickry VanGilleton faced the spirit, Mickry VanGilleton tricked Vothra and rescued Lower Copstone.
Job Postings [-]
- Needed: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen shovel. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Shaman Kashurz Bonekiller for further details.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward available. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Ghagan Eagleclaw for more details.
- Required: bats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward available. Contact Aleartai Longoak.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward available. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Elaelltars Maernweave for more details.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Guild membership required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Davic Southsford if interested.
- Looking for work? Someone stole my valuables. Find the louse, dead or alive. Safety not guaranteed. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Posh Boarbranch.
- Rogue seeks apprentice. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Grin'k'morn.
- Huth is a female mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled jeweler. She appears attentive.
- Ghezin ahn Ghezin is a female lizardfolk who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled courtier. She appears battle-ready.
- S'hooral fe Gheal is a female lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled lumberjack. She appears trusting.
- Harrrl is a female mindflayer who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled ostler. She appears flirtatious.
- Blotra is a male mindflayer who is known in the world as being a gifted cooper. He appears clumsy.
- Harrrl is a female mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled miller. She appears idealistic.
- S'herssen ahn Khalssen is a male lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent librarian. He appears cautious.
- S'herssen ahn Yerssen is a female lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled tavern. She appears homesick.
- S'hoorssen fe Yeral is a female lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked forester. She appears scattered.
- Fluril, a thick male mindflayer. He is a warrior who is seeing the world.
- Brorun Papermoor, a cautious female deep dwarf. She is a bard who is traveling with a diplomat.
- Ush Oaktooth, an impatient male ogre. He is a paladin who is cleaning out a monster infestation.
These establishments worthy of mention in Donabar:
- The Dry Badger Shoppe [+]
- The Fumbling Heart Fine Books [+]
- The Beefy Halfling Shoppe [+]
- The Smiling Hops Sweet House [+]
- The Playful Harpoon Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Rolling Eagle Inc. [+]
- The Salty Pig Lumberyard [+]
- The Gritty Pig Wharf [+]
- The Nomadic Snake Inc. [+]