- Pop. Estimate: 71
- Children: 26.76% (19)
- Elderly: 12.68% (9)
- 39 lizardfolk (54.9%)
- 15 hobgoblin (21.1%)
- 12 minotaur (16.9%)
- 4 kobold (5.6%)
- 1 other (1.4%)
- 2 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 9 Residences
Bluddar is known for the following resources:
- Many peacock musters that are avoided by travelers. Abalenlas Freanilight said somoeone said someone found a stash of saphires in a nearby pit.
- An ancient grave yard inhabited by tame cobras that are frequented by zombies.
- In olden times, the townsfolk of Earlald lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil ghoul named Ghaduk Eaglenut took over the town. The townsfolk tried to kill Ghaduk Eaglenut, but failed miserably. Along came a beligerent human named Daney Stonson, who was a valiant knight. Daney had the thought to slay the ghoul by causing a distraction while others struck. When Daney Stonson faced the ghoul, Daney Stonson tricked Ghaduk Eaglenut.
- In days gone by, the royals of Dushglade lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day a lich named Daduk Oakroot stole a priceless heirloom. The royals tried to stop the lich, but were caught. Along came a hero named James Carore, who was a valiant knight. James had an idea to slay the lich by making a wager with Daduk Oakroot. When James Carore faced the lich, James Carore tricked Daduk Oakroot and rescued the hostages.
- In olden times, a minotaur named Tgub wandered the region. Commoners say that if you touch him, you will be eaten alive.
Job Postings [-]
- I have brain moles in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with a land deed. Guild membership required. Contact Micke Shenson.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen shovel. Will pay in gold. Discretion required. Contact Yeral heh S'hoorzor for further details.
- Required: Looking for something new? I have squirrels in my basement, plz halp! Reward available. Must be a quick learner. Contact Davic Dilngham for more information.
- Wanted: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Haltssa Dirthbreeze.
- Help Wanted: tincure tester wanted. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will reward you with valuable information. Must not smell. Contact Zol.
- Commoner seeks apprentice. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Gorbor Platinumbattler.
- Not is a male kobold who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled trader. He appears mocking.
- Bot is a male kobold who is known in the region as being a skilled sage. He appears contrarian.
- Yerzor seh Khalal is a male lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled pastrycook. He appears apologetic.
- Trun Rantslay is a male hobgoblin who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled professor. He appears worrying.
- Yat is a female kobold who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled potter. She appears treasure-obsessed.
- Yap is a female kobold who is known in the city as being a mediocre mercenary. She appears conspirational.
- Khalzor ahn Ghezor is a male lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled adventurer. He appears pious.
- Tror Metalbasher is a female hobgoblin who is known in the world as being a decent blacksmith. She appears exhausted.
- Zibogh Backcracker, a fashion concious female bugbear. She is a fighter who is finding a missing heir.
- Brbok Laughwiser, a gambling male goblin. He is a commoner who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
These establishments worthy of mention in Bluddar:
- The Wrong Hammer Garbage Lot [+]
- The Mended Beauty Barrels [+]
- The Violet Bag Kennels [+]
- The Shining Wig Bindary [+]
- The Black Rock Inc. [+]
- The Mad Wolfhound Translations [+]
- The Frosted Swagger General Store [+]
- The Ruby Swagger Chop House [+]