- Pop. Estimate: 326
- Children: 23.93% (78)
- Elderly: 15.95% (52)
- 197 lizardfolk (60.4%)
- 73 hobgoblin (22.3%)
- 50 drow (15.3%)
- 4 ogre (1.2%)
- 2 other (0.6%)
- 5 Districts
- 10 Businesses
- 12 Specialists
- 43 Residences
Laurelesti is known for the following resources:
- Abundant dragon wiers that are avoided by wenches. One might dig up a stash of platinum in a dungeon.
- Paltry caterpillar nests that are avoided by locals.
- A creepy battle field inhabited by carnivorous bees that are feared by unicorns. Fat said one might find a stash of gold in a tomb nearby.
- Many years ago, a minotaur named S'herzor stalked the swamps and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. People say that if you hear her, you will be driven mad.
- In times past, a dragon named Dot haunted the swamps before dawn. Commoners say that if you face her, you will die within 24 hours unless you flee.
- Way back when, the townsfolk of Delridge lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day Goitra the serial killer stole a priceless heirloom. The townsfolk tried to kill Goitra, but failed miserably. Along came a drow named Alenaltars Rivermoon, who was a skilled storyteller. Alenaltars had a plan to trick the serial killer by using magic to banish it. When Alenaltars Rivermoon faced the serial killer, Alenaltars Rivermoon killed the serial killer.
Job Postings [-]
- Xtus Oozewiser has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Experienced professionals only. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Ghezor teh Ghessen.
- Ranger seeks apprentice. Must submit to background check. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Noostris Stoneis.
- whiskey tester wanted. Reward is a secret. Contact Adadal Crunchchest.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen tomatoes. Mild danger may be involved. Reward available. Contact Zhonugh Bonekiller.
- Looking for work? Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. Reward available. Contact Don Carord for more details.
- Wanted: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward available. May include some hazards. Contact Anra.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Safety not guaranteed. Serious inquiries only. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Grundor Barleystone if interested.
- Chavartel Wavemane is a female drow who is known in that part of town as being a legendary scribe. She appears nervous.
- Kexn Evilmouth is a female hobgoblin who is known in the world as being a mocked rugmaker. She appears sick.
- Ghak Boarbranch is a female ogre who is known in the world as being a decent armorer. She appears unreliable.
- Poduk Eaglefang is a male ogre who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled teacher. He appears accusatory.
- Rbub Brainbone is a female hobgoblin who is known in the city as being a renowned bowyer. She appears fatalistic.
- S'herzin heh Ghezin is a male lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled interpreter. He appears battle-ready.
- S'hoorzin seh Khalssen is an androgynous lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled artist. It appears impatient.
- Xuegd Nightbasher is a female hobgoblin who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled jeweler. She appears resentful.
- Kzurm Darkhost is a female hobgoblin who is known in the region as being a decent plasterer. She appears guarded.
- Aleelllleu Duskheart, an intimidating male drow. He is an expert who is fleeing an assassin.
These establishments worthy of mention in Laurelesti:
- The Cloven Pony Inc. [+]
- The New Stump Inc. [+]
- The Blue Flame Scribe [+]
- The Randy Rose Group [+]
- The Open Bill Shoppe [+]
- The Rampaging Bill Amory [+]
- The Wet Well Meat House [+]
- The Singing Rose Ship Repair [+]
- The Marbled Mug Inc. [+]