- Pop. Estimate: 2,264
- Children: 35.51% (804)
- Elderly: 7.73% (175)
- 1,427 half-orc (63%)
- 413 gnome (18.2%)
- 193 half-elf (8.5%)
- 116 other (5.1%)
- 46 elf (2%)
- 46 human (2%)
- 23 half-dwarf (1%)
- 2 Districts
- 99 Businesses
- 294 Specialists
- 243 Residences
Galtmouth Bend is known for the following resources:
- An old mine inhabited by wild quails that are avoided by travelers.
- Creepy berry fields that are frequented by wenches. Jame Francewicz said rumors tell of a stash of platinum buried near there.
- Spider clusters that are avoided by magic users. Somoeone said someone found a stash of emeralds in a dungeon.
- Once upon a time, a devil named Prar'ith frequented the fields when the wind blows from the east and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Some say that if you hear her, you will die within 24 hours.
- In the days of yore, the townsfolk of Drakedun Acres lived happily. Things were good, but one day an evil monster named Aliru Thunderstride kidnapped a princess. The townsfolk tried to kill Aliru Thunderstride, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Porra, who was a valiant knight. Porra had a plan to trick the monster by making a wager with Aliru Thunderstride. When Porra faced the monster, Porra tricked Aliru Thunderstride and was killed in the process.
Job Postings [-]
- Missing ring of wishes. We suspect rabbits are the culprit. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Snornir Tinmill.
- Need a change of pace? Bounty for derros, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Discretion required. Contact Gavlin Gyrobit.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Barril Deepthrone if interested.
- Aristocrat seeks apprentice. No previous experience required. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a secret. Contact Mickes Blackewicz if interested.
- Bored? Bounty for toads, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. Contact Gwarigai Bluespear.
- A passing Cleric is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Khalzor se S'heral.
- rust rats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will pay in gold. Must be clean. Contact Bobleana Lagrannon for more information.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Tgot Wormstomach.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Abalenssa Wolfwake for more details.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Experienced professionals only. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Thzzrall for more details.
- I'm looking for rare lizards, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Don Whitard for more details.
- Need a change of pace? I have giant spiders in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Dave Marliffe if interested.
- Dane Dilston is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled chickenbutcher. She appears smitten.
- Krodurg Legbreaker is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled collier. He appears jolly.
- Chalenanae Silentwake is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned baker. She appears boastful.
- James Sheman is a female human who is known in the region as being a decent tavern. She appears greedy.
- Mick Davider is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled good samaritan. He appears impatient.
- Joes Stanleton is a male human who is known in the region as being a mediocre woodworker. He appears homesick.
- Donic Peterstone is an androgynous human who is known in the neighborhood as being a legendary soldier. It appears unreliable.
- Beaan Thermoblast is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a mediocre adventurer. She appears chatty.
- Jun Tinkercog is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled haymerchant. She appears flirtatious.
- Hamtsy Greasegadget is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a mocked adventurer. He appears insecure.
- Donic Cores is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a renowned navigator. She appears impatient.
- Gavva Gearjet is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a decent coach driver. He appears lovelorn.
- Jo Brion is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled banker. She appears jolly.
- Filartlleu Stillgazer is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent mason. He appears patriotic.
- Adariginne Floralweave is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned bowyer. She appears giddy.
- Tmub Darkbone, an intimidated female bugbear. She is a monk who is finding a missing map.
- Filvartars Gyssecaller, a helpful male elf. He is a warrior who is fleeing a bad family situation.
- Mzar Greathand, a territorial female bugbear. She is an adept who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Shagturz Moknor, an outlandish female orc. She is a commoner who is traveling with an expidition.
- Co Wetden, an intimidating female oddball. She is a warrior who is following the voices.
- Garorin Quartzankle, a conspirational male dwarf. He is an expert who is finding a missing sibling.
- Mal Tiddlytonk, a fashion concious male gnome. He is a commoner who is seeing the city.
- Chief Shush Headripper, a jesterly male orc. He is a rogue who is following a message from an angel.
- Mick Wilworth, a flirtatious male lycanthrope. He is a commoner who is traveling with a diplomat.
- Brun Evilbeast, an accusatory female oddball. She is a monk who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
These establishments worthy of mention in Galtmouth Bend:
- The Frosted Frog Shop [+]
- The Cardinal Hole Farmers Market [+]
- The Mended Cavern Barrels [+]
- The Wooden Hole Temple [+]
- The Refuge Twins Inc. [+]
- The Tired Wagonhouse Supplies [+]
- The Smithy Troll Healing House [+]
- The Flabby Knife [+]
- The Ugly Road Builders [+]
- The Burning Bunch Mail Service [+]
- The Twin Harpoon Shop [+]
- The Furious Frog Elementary School [+]
- The Purple Priest Arena [+]
- The Sterling Harpoon Studio [+]
- The Desert Three Inc. [+]