- Pop. Estimate: 4,653
- Children: 20.14% (937)
- Elderly: 18.74% (872)
- 2,076 half-dwarf (44.6%)
- 1,164 elf (25%)
- 1,108 half-elf (23.8%)
- 233 half-orc (5%)
- 72 other (1.5%)
- 6 Districts
- 137 Businesses
- 666 Specialists
- 595 Residences
DeFloydmouth is known for the following resources:
- A creepy cave inhabited by dangerous bats that are hunted by witches.
- A magical shrine inhabited by tame kangaroos that are feared by kittens.
- A blessed battle field inhabited by defenseless woodpeckers that are visited frequently by vampires. Somoeone said someone found a stash of iron maidens in a well.
- Old timber forests that are hunted by gru. One might dig up bags of copper in a nearby pit.
- A magical castle inhabited by wild crows that are avoided by gru.
- Many years ago, the townsfolk of Lower Gantow lived in peace. Things were good, but one day Ghabel Oakfang the cyclops slayed a local hero. The townsfolk tried to kill Ghabel Oakfang, but didn't get close. Along came a ogre named Daduk Bearsnout, who was a sneaky thief. Daduk had an idea to slay the cyclops by causing a distraction while others struck. When Daduk Bearsnout faced the cyclops, Daduk Bearsnout banished Ghabel Oakfang.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, the royals of Wolfdorf lived in harmony. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil monster named Kish Bearclaw kidnapped a princess. The royals tried to kill Kish Bearclaw, but didn't get close. Along came Tgzar Bigslay the hobgoblin, who was a sneaky thief. Tgzar had a plan to trick the monster by causing a distraction while others struck. When Tgzar Bigslay faced the monster, Tgzar Bigslay banished Kish Bearclaw and rescued the hostages.
- Legends tell of Adagrinne's Mirror, a unique mirror with the power to summon demons. It was last seen years ago.
- Long ago, a Pooka wandered the field. Commoners say that the Pooka will offer you sweets, then sell you into slavery.
Job Postings [-]
- Monk seeks apprentice. Will pay in gold. Contact Pripne.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Zrar Bonecrusher The Gray.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will owe you a huge favor. Must be clean. Contact Skanir Dragonvault.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Mickic Blackfield.
- Wanted: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Dan VanStanett.
- Kzurm Ghostthand has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Tor Triggerfiz.
- Required: I have lizards in my basement, plz halp! May include some hazards. Will pay in gold. Contact Ceeka.
- Needed: Need a change of pace? Seeking inter-planar messenger. May include some hazards. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Halriglas Broadlight for more details.
- Looking for something new? wine tester wanted. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Elaleniyn Dawnwake for more information.
- Help! Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather hydra blood due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Yap.
- A passing Expert is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a secret. Contact Kik Bearroot.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Chaellava Blackwake.
- whiskey tester wanted. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Tmegd Ogrekill.
- Dellenssa Killemoon is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled barber. She appears beligerent.
- Chaarttars Earthrun is a female elf who is known in the city as being a decent plasterer. She appears melancholy.
- Glagbsh Armkiller is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled armorer. She appears guarded.
- Delnalaen Softhelm is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled priest. She appears homesick.
- Chalenai Bannifeather is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre tailor. He appears patronizing.
- Thromir Paperstream is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent smith. He appears deluded.
- Doney Casen is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled sage. He appears gambling.
- Mickes Robertore is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a decent locksmith. He appears lovelorn.
- Jory Casan is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled specialty smith. He appears outlandish.
- Alalenssa Dirthrose is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre tinker. He appears gambling.
- Darnalinne Dryearform is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled butcher. She appears gambling.
- Joey Castwood is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent physician. She appears nosy.
- Zutgog Legripper is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent bounty hunter. She appears intimidating.
- Done Burne is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled collier. He appears prejudiced.
- Throdal Oilvest is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled watercarrier. He appears exhausted.
- Jo Robertell is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled cobbler. He appears quiet.
- Kiason Triggerbolt, an impatient female gnome. She is an expert who is seeking healing for a crippling injury.
- Davey Harick, a treasure-obsessed male human. He is a paladin who is seeking honest work.
- Jentsy Wizzfiz, a vengeful male gnome. He is a fighter who is cleaning out a slum.
- James Berall, a homesick female half-orc. She is a commoner who is seeing the city.
- Grunbin Holyeye, a fatalistic male dwarf. He is a rogue who is delivering a message to a scholar.
- Gabson Greasegadget, an outlandish female gnome. She is a commoner who is fleeing from forced labor.
- Sergoldly Homegather, a mocking male halfling. He is a sorcerer who is seeing the city.
- Abalenthil Stillsinger, a flirtatious female half-elf. She is a wizard who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
These establishments worthy of mention in DeFloydmouth:
- The Open Road Shoppe [+]
- The Sleepy Pony Inc. [+]
- The Dancing Giant Whorehouse [+]
- The Crooked Baiter Inc. [+]
- The Chipped Halflings Inc. [+]
- The Frosty Three Temple [+]
- The Grizzly Kraken Inc. [+]
- The Fallen Knife Inc. [+]
- The Ruby Giant Inc. [+]
- The Marbled Pot Inc. [+]
- The Refuge Wagon Inc. [+]
- The Oiled Cat Bags [+]
- The Deepwater Dwarves Temple [+]
- The Golden Bull Inc. [+]
- The Fawning Friends Inc. [+]
- The Green Priest Pots [+]