- Pop. Estimate: 66
- Children: 30.30% (20)
- Elderly: 10.61% (7)
- 37 lizardfolk (56%)
- 10 bugbear (15.1%)
- 9 kobold (13.6%)
- 4 lycanthrope (6%)
- 3 mindflayer (4.5%)
- 2 troglodyte (3%)
- 1 other (1.5%)
- 4 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 9 Residences
East Elderford is known for the following resources:
- Many carnivorous clam beds that are avoided by vampires. Rugurm Ghostthost said somoeone said someone found bags of gold in a well.
- Ancient fruit fields that are visited frequently by unicorns. Dugan Eaglenut said rumors tell of piles of monkey wrenches in a tomb nearby.
- Once upon a time, the townsfolk of Gilberg lived in peace. Things were quiet, but one day an evil spirit named Klogburz Skullnor stole a priceless heirloom. The townsfolk tried to stop the spirit, but didn't get close. Along came Danic Trammell the human, who was an expert bowman. Danic had an idea to slay the spirit by making a wager with Klogburz Skullnor. When Danic Trammell faced the spirit, Danic Trammell defeated Klogburz Skullnor and was killed in the process.
- Some time ago, a Pooka frequented the woods. People say that the Pooka will ask a favor of you, then steal your soul.
Job Postings [-]
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather fresh paper due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Pot.
- Help Needed: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will owe you a huge favor. No previous experience required. Contact Tmeb Ironcutter.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will owe you a huge favor. Experienced professionals only. Contact Basga Athtalon.
- Wanted: Missing relic. We suspect imps are the culprit. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Durag Copperplate.
- Looking for work? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Danic Roberttt if intrigued.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Opportunity to earn a title. May include some hazards. Contact Tmurm Rantbasher.
- En'toor is a male mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled bowyer. He appears intimidated.
- Flu'toor is a female mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre furrier. She appears embittered.
- Jamry Ferick is a male lycanthrope who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre courtier. He appears cowed.
- Kzeb Greatdamn is a female bugbear who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled official. She appears easily offended.
- Tudods Rockshadow is a male bugbear who is known in the city as being a decent grocer. He appears smug.
- Surpraz is a female troglodyte who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled ropemaker. She appears contrarian.
- Hupne is a male mindflayer who is known in the region as being a skilled blacksmith. He appears guilty.
- Ghezin ahn Ghessen is a male lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a mocked laborer. He appears unreliable.
- Snordin Clayneck, a greedy male deep dwarf. He is a commoner who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Sszpair, a pious male mindflayer. He is a warrior who is doing something questionable.
These establishments worthy of mention in East Elderford:
- The Green Monkey Pots [+]
- The Wet Flame Meat Handlers [+]
- The Short Skull Bindary [+]
- The Fumbling Badger Fine Books [+]
- The Elegant Bag Shop [+]
- The Musty Crow Inc. [+]
- The Gutted Boar Harnesses [+]
- The Merry Eagle Brewery [+]