- Pop. Estimate: 580
- Children: 34.83% (202)
- Elderly: 8.10% (47)
- 475 human (81.8%)
- 65 elf (11.2%)
- 32 half-elf (5.5%)
- 8 other (1.3%)
- 4 Districts
- 24 Businesses
- 34 Specialists
- 74 Residences
Innmer is known for the following resources:
- Substantial old palm oil harvests that are avoided by witches.
- A haunted battle field inhabited by defenseless dragons that are frequented by locals. Drobor Mithrilmead said the locals speak of a chest containing gold in a nearby pit.
- Scant old rock salt fields that are avoided by magic users. One might find a stash of monkey wrenches buried near there.
- In times past, the villagers of LeHubmer thrived. Things were good, but one day Ghabel Boarsnout the demon destroyed a nearby village. The villagers tried to stop the demon, but were caught. Along came a half-elf named Adatinne Kennyrwind, who was a valiant knight. Adatinne had a plan to trick the demon by killing the demon while she slept. When Adatinne Kennyrwind faced the demon, Adatinne Kennyrwind tricked Ghabel Boarsnout and rescued LeHubmer.
- Long ago, a cyclops named Tbet wandered the countryside and was drawn towards misbehaving children. Some say that if you see her, you will be driven mad.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Wanted: A passing Ranger is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a secret. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Dave Whiteall.
- Needed: I'm looking for rare stirge, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with a land deed. Special attire required. Contact Xodor Rantdamn.
- Missing peg leg. We suspect mephits are the culprit. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gargan Warsword.
- Help! Want to earn some quick coin? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain herbs due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward available. Contact Mickry Chawood.
- Help Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward available. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Danry Braorth for further details.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will pay in gold. Contact Drorim Doughneck.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome giant spiders required. Special attire required. Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Zhubgarz Bonebreaker.
- Bounty for lizards, dead or alive. Must be a quick learner. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Zhutzuzg Backbreaker if interested.
- Jame Antoner is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent navigator. He appears prejudiced.
- Faehiatel Meadowears is a male elf who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled banker. He appears gambling.
- Danry Caserson is a female human who is known in the city as being a skilled glassmaker. She appears attentive.
- Darellanae Featherglider is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled tavern. He appears helpful.
- Illttars Windbough is a female elf who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled bleacher. She appears jesterly.
- Daves Casinson is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a decent painter. She appears unreliable.
- Micke Burey is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a gifted maidservant. She appears violent.
- Danes Greenerton is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent leatherworker. He appears deluded.
- Elanaliyn Moonwater is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned ostler. She appears lovelorn.
- Gaeelltars Brightstalker is a male elf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled fishmonger. He appears quiet.
- Dav Ferngton, a melancholy female half-orc. She is a cleric who is doing something questionable.
- Bedi Bolgersister, an unreliable male halfling. He is a commoner who is here to buy slaves.
- Tom Electrosprocket, an apologetic male gnome. He is a fighter who is doing something questionable.
These establishments worthy of mention in Innmer:
- The Marbled Ulcer Inc. [+]
- The Leaping Troll Blowers [+]
- The Rampaging Heart Group [+]
- The Slumbering Pot Study [+]
- The New Cock Inc. [+]
- The Fat Horse Inc. [+]
- The Olde Iron Bags [+]
- The Cloven Road Inc. [+]
- The Crossed Alicorn Inc. [+]
- The Salty Octopus Timberyard [+]