- Pop. Estimate: 301
- Children: 19.93% (60)
- Elderly: 18.60% (56)
- 208 troglodyte (69.1%)
- 33 bugbear (10.9%)
- 30 hobgoblin (9.9%)
- 10 ogre (3.3%)
- 9 mindflayer (2.9%)
- 7 lycanthrope (2.3%)
- 4 other (1.3%)
- 4 Districts
- 11 Businesses
- 13 Specialists
- 38 Residences
Holy Libfalls is known for the following resources:
- Coffee fields that are frequented by townspeople. Rumors tell of bags of iron maidens in a dungeon.
- Peacock musters that are avoided by kittens.
- Scant carnivorous chinchilla colonies that are avoided by unicorns. Illleniyn Dirthchaser said one might find bags of saphires hidden around somewhere.
- Legends tell of Dak's Apple, a cursed apple with the capability to grant wishes. It was never recovered.
- Years ago, a hag frequented the field and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Folks say that the hag will offer you sweets, then imprison you.
- In the days of yore, an old man roamed the countryside and was drawn towards murderers. People say that the old man will offer you sweets, then steal your soul.
- In days gone by, the villagers of Baldlanding lived in harmony. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil demon named Yerzin seh S'herzor destroyed a nearby village. The villagers tried to kill Yerzin seh S'herzor, but were caught. Along came Poborn Teadigger the halfling, who was a skilled storyteller. Poborn had an idea to slay the demon by killing the demon while he slept. When Poborn Teadigger faced the demon, Poborn Teadigger banished Yerzin seh S'herzor and rescued Baldlanding.
Job Postings [-]
- Cleric seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Bab Tiddlygadget.
- Needed: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a secret. Contact Nop for more details.
- Looking for something new? caber-tossing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward available. Contact Grinpne.
- Needed: non-lethal poison tester wanted. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Ceeg to learn more.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome brain moles required. Will reward you with valuable information. Must not smell. Contact Vessrall.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Illanai Dryearhelm.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Rugomn Bladebeast if interested.
- Ans is a female troglodyte who is known in the world as being a mediocre physician. She appears pious.
- Nhor Bonesnapper is a female bugbear who is known in the city as being a decent woodworker. She appears pious.
- Mhogtunk Legbreaker is a male bugbear who is known in that part of town as being a renowned scabbardmaker. He appears gambling.
- Goirrl is a female mindflayer who is known in the region as being a decent bookbinder. She appears melancholy.
- Vothkaro is a female troglodyte who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled painter. She appears outlandish.
- Ghak Rocknut is a female ogre who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled bookseller. She appears loud.
- Don Carcroft is a female lycanthrope who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled artist. She appears authoritarian.
- Dzuegd Oozedamn is a female hobgoblin who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled brewer. She appears insecure.
- Jamey Casten is a female lycanthrope who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent bleacher. She appears forgetful.
- Joic Clayand, a guarded male lycanthrope. He is an adept who is delivering a message to a scholar.
These establishments worthy of mention in Holy Libfalls:
- The Open Monk Firepit [+]
- The Seven Greyhound Candle Maker [+]
- The Tipsy Hen Supplies [+]
- The Sleeping Wig Inc. [+]
- The Tattered Dungeon Shrine [+]
- The Chicken Tree Farms [+]
- The Playful Yawning Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Six Rose Dock Company [+]
- The Grumbling Beer Inc. [+]