- Pop. Estimate: 2,137
- Children: 31.68% (677)
- Elderly: 10.48% (224)
- 704 half-dwarf (32.9%)
- 370 gnome (17.3%)
- 302 other (14.1%)
- 274 halfling (12.8%)
- 240 human (11.2%)
- 204 half-orc (9.5%)
- 43 half-elf (2%)
- 3 Districts
- 98 Businesses
- 281 Specialists
- 273 Residences
Gibna is known for the following resources:
- An old tower inhabited by poisonous bats that are visited frequently by wenches.
- Bountiful scorpion beds that are frequented by magic users. Adabin Moonkeep said somoeone said someone found a stash of platinum hidden around somewhere.
- An old fort inhabited by dangerous bats that are visited frequently by travelers. Gav Gyrogadget said the locals speak of bags of penis sheathes hidden around somewhere.
- A blessed cave inhabited by carnivorous crows that are frequented by witches.
- Legends tell of Dispair's Fiddle, a legendary fiddle with the ability to make someone speak the truth. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- In days gone by, a witch lingered in the region during a red moon and was drawn towards misbehaving children. Some say that the witch will ask for your help, then banish you if you are cruel.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Looking for work? caber-tossing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a secret. Contact Gip.
- Need a change of pace? sharpshooting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Balrin Copperstaff.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Noostdon Youngmane.
- Donry Willl has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will owe you a huge favor. Experienced professionals only. Contact Elhka.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Mhunarz Neckbreaker for further details.
- Required: Need a change of pace? Someone stole my shovel. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward available. Contact Ulbin Foetable.
- boxing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Coddek Winterilg if intrigued.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a secret. Contact Tuduk Evilhowl for more details.
- Need a change of pace? Sorcerer seeks apprentice. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Gwaartthil Brightriver.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Safety not guaranteed. Contact S'heral se S'herzin for further details.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Tilg.
- Need a change of pace? Missing valuables. We suspect rabbits are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Wit.
- Jamic Blackham is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a gifted actor. She appears trusting.
- Klatz Skullcracker is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a legendary herbalist. He appears quiet.
- Co Quickhead is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a decent cutler. He appears melancholy.
- Poilne Leataunt is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a renowned forester. He appears unreliable.
- Jo Davidne is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent dyer. She appears mocking.
- James Greensone is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled innkeeper. She appears intimidated.
- Ilnalssa Moongleam is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled outfitter. He appears conspirational.
- Serelly Slowale is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled stablehand. He appears flirtatious.
- Donic Buron is an androgynous half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a renowned courtier. It appears flirtatious.
- Darvariyn Eytherblade is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre chandler. He appears impatient.
- Mickey Greenfield is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a mediocre hatmaker. He appears shifty.
- Baldin Crystalkeep is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled ostler. He appears pious.
- Uhbguk Necknor is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a decent miller. She appears solemn.
- Jo MacGilson is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled librarian. She appears unreliable.
- Throm Headnor is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a skilled vintner. She appears gambling.
- Vothg, a chatty male troglodyte. He is a sorcerer who is cleaning out a monster infestation.
- Joe Broidge, an apologetic female lycanthrope. She is a monk who is seeing the world.
- Donic Dilgton, a beligerent female half-orc. She is a druid who is traveling the world as a missionary.
- Nuzash Armkiller, a lovelorn male bugbear. He is a paladin who is finding work as a merchant.
- Garag Leadstomach, a pacifistic androgynous deep dwarf. It is a commoner who is traveling the world as a missionary.
- James Maridge, a helpful male half-orc. He is an expert who is here to buy slaves.
- Jamry VanWhitord, a nervous male oddball. He is a bard who is seeing the city.
- Joes Gilon, a mopey female half-orc. She is a wizard who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Tgegd Wormmouth, a gluttonous female bugbear. She is a barbarian who is cleaning out a monster infestation.
- Naradr Metalbasher, a conspirational female bugbear. She is an expert who is here to secretly assassinate a merchant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Gibna:
- The Cloven Wine Inc. [+]
- The Bottomless Kraken Leatherworks [+]
- The Sterling Skull Studio [+]
- The New Cavern Inc. [+]
- The Flaming Wand Inc. [+]
- The Master Dwarf Barrels [+]
- The Mended Stump Barrels [+]
- The Chicken Priest Farms [+]
- The Mended Jade Coop Hoop [+]
- The Deepwater Days Inc. [+]
- The Twin Dragon Enchanters [+]
- The Beefy Axe Shoppe [+]
- The Frosty House of All That Is Holy [+]
- The Elven Priest Money Lenders [+]
- The Twin Pony Enchanters [+]