- Pop. Estimate: 933
- Children: 37.30% (348)
- Elderly: 6.43% (60)
- 853 half-elf (91.4%)
- 43 dwarf (4.6%)
- 35 half-orc (3.7%)
- 2 other (0.2%)
- 4 Districts
- 49 Businesses
- 84 Specialists
- 113 Residences
Lewiscreek is known for the following resources:
- Many magic hemp fields that are hunted by children. Lorun Crunchtun said somoeone said someone found a stash of small lyres in a dungeon.
- Timber plantations that are hunted by children. Rumors tell of a stash of emeralds in a well.
- Tame beaver colonies that are hunted by witches.
- Legends tell of Vothg's Amulet, a special amulet with the power to summon demons. It has been lost for ages.
- Many years ago, a devil named Brok hunted the region. They say that if you face her, you will be killed.
Job Postings [-]
- Rugor Rantmaw has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a secret. Must submit to background check. Contact Bjorktek Plainthorn for more details.
- I have mephits in my basement, plz halp! A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward available. Contact Jenan Gyrowink.
- Need a change of pace? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with valuable information. Must submit to background check. Contact Iltthil Wavearrow.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen painting. Must provide your own transportation. Reward is a secret. Contact Xainan Whiteganthi.
- Required: Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Micke Bartogton.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome brain moles required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Rxunk Bladerender to learn more.
- Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Porlak.
- Help Wanted: Looking for something new? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Fal Hotbody if intrigued.
- Bored? Require an instructor learned in juggling to tutor my child. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Halellssa Farweaver if interested.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Zurgtrah Tesmarr.
- Throgan Slatebridge is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a legendary timberwright. He appears patriotic.
- Mhugbog Legcracker is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a mediocre bookseller. He appears worrying.
- Dav Blackinson is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent collier. She appears giddy.
- Balbin Jetslasher is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a legendary sculptor. She appears resentful.
- Grimgin Rattower is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled wagoneer. She appears clumsy.
- Durrun Jetdoor is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted pursemaker. He appears drunken.
- Bimob Backkiller is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a gifted carpenter. He appears clumsy.
- Adaag Dwarfmead is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted seamstress. He appears gluttonous.
- Mickes Jackcombe is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent tavern. She appears idealistic.
- Gororin Steelsmelter is an androgynous dwarf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled sculptor. It appears embittered.
- Thorgar Leadbreaker is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled timberwright. He appears flirtatious.
- Sratz Headcrusher is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent woodworker. She appears giddy.
- Arond Kindcrown, a gosipy male dwarf. He is a commoner who is traveling with a circus.
- Jo Stanham, a prejudiced male half-orc. He is an adept who is doing something amazing.
- Durnir Redsmasher, a treasure-obsessed female dwarf. She is a sorcerer who is here to secretly assassinate a scholar.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lewiscreek:
- The Crossed Days Inc. [+]
- The Twin Priest Shoppe [+]
- The Horny Tower Legal Partners [+]
- The Grizzly Hatchet Inc. [+]
- The Dancing Yawning Inc. [+]
- The Thirsty Wagon Shrine [+]
- The Ever-full Pipe Tap House [+]
- The Surly Hatchet of Hell [+]
- The Fired Demon Shoppe [+]
- The Hilltop Horse Magic Eye Piece [+]
- The Elegant Heart Vault [+]
- The Wobblin' Alicorn Construction [+]