- Pop. Estimate: 638
- Children: 40.44% (258)
- Elderly: 4.23% (27)
- 547 human (85.7%)
- 74 half-dwarf (11.5%)
- 10 other (1.5%)
- 7 half-elf (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 29 Businesses
- 45 Specialists
- 83 Residences
Dushbridge is known for the following resources:
- Paltry magic bamboo stands that are hunted by wenches. Rumors tell of bags of gold in a tomb nearby.
- Beaver colonies that are feared by magic users.
- A cursed mine inhabited by defenseless bees that are visited frequently by travelers. The locals speak of piles of monkey wrenches buried near there.
- Magical ancient vegetable fields that are feared by gru. Somoeone said someone found piles of diamonds hidden around somewhere.
- In times past, a cyclops named Kibal lingered in the countryside every six years. Some say that if you face her, you will be killed.
Job Postings [-]
- Bored? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward available. Contact Hupair.
- Require an instructor learned in sorcery to tutor my child. Prior experience required. Safety not guaranteed. Will pay in gold. Contact Don Briford.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward available. Contact Nburm Greatmouth.
- Bored? I'm looking for rare darkmantles, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with a land deed. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Chture.
- A passing Monk is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Jamic Bernaard.
- lizards-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward available. Contact Danes Moren.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a secret. Contact Mhud Skullkiller.
- Help Needed: Seeking inter-planar messenger. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will pay in gold. Contact Mornir Pearltunnel.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome grigs required. Reward is a secret. Contact Joey Staon.
- Jamic Jackliffe is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a decent tavern. She appears forgetful.
- Snororin Granitecrown is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled leatherworker. He appears prejudiced.
- Don Carhouse is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled roofer. She appears flirtatious.
- Mickry Brahouse is a male human who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled watercarrier. He appears territorial.
- Bardin Slategrieve is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre bounty hunter. She appears mopey.
- James Fering is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent laborer. He appears cautious.
- Snorrun Oatfoot is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled alchemist. She appears conspirational.
- Abadin Marblehunter is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled adventurer. He appears treasure-obsessed.
- Abarim Mithrilmail is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled cooper. She appears xenophobic.
- Grumgin Brightchisel is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent cheesemaker. She appears nosy.
- Throrin Foecrown is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled shoemaker. He appears thick.
- Throbin Wheelroad, a worrying male half-dwarf. He is a monk who is cleaning out a slum.
- Balond Smokeneck, an exhausted male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is traveling with an expidition.
- Larartlleu Farears, a nosy female elf. She is a commoner who is traveling the world as a pilgrim.
- Mal Wobbgadget, a thick female gnome. She is a commoner who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
These establishments worthy of mention in Dushbridge:
- The Deepwater Well Whorehouse [+]
- The Dripping Rose Herbalist [+]
- The Mad Stump Word Smiths [+]
- The Hanging Demon Millers [+]
- The Wet Jade Meat House [+]
- The Flying Whisper Inc. [+]
- The Open Heart Firepit [+]
- The Shining Demon Timber Mill [+]
- The Sloppy Days Cloth [+]
- The Grizzly Axe Inc. [+]
- The Blue Crate Scribe [+]