- Pop. Estimate: 363
- Children: 11.29% (41)
- Elderly: 24.79% (90)
- 218 lizardfolk (60%)
- 69 orc (19%)
- 27 goblin (7.4%)
- 18 hobgoblin (4.9%)
- 14 other (3.8%)
- 11 mindflayer (3%)
- 6 deep dwarf (1.6%)
- 2 Districts
- 12 Businesses
- 14 Specialists
- 46 Residences
Instein is known for the following resources:
- Ape troops that are avoided by townspeople.
- Dangerous bee hives that are feared by zombies.
- Carnivorous elephant parades that are avoided by unicorns. S'herzor se Khalzin said one might dig up a stash of diamonds in a tomb nearby.
- A long time ago, a vampire named Enrall roamed the fields. People say that if you touch her, you will be stricken blind.
- In the days of yore, a lich named Tranbub roamed the world once a year. They say that if you face her, you will be driven mad.
- Long ago, a cyclops named Kkasr frequented the fields and was drawn towards those that wronged others. People say that if you caught her, you will be driven mad unless you return a lost possession.
- Many years ago, a monster named Hartra lingered in the woods. Commoners say that if you touch her, you will be stricken deaf.
- Years ago, the constable of Zealrun lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day an evil ghoul named Trell'k'morn took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The constable tried to stop the ghoul, but failed miserably. Along came a gambling drow named Illanlas Tyrneaborne, who was a valiant knight. Illanlas had the thought to slay the ghoul by using magic to banish it. When Illanlas Tyrneaborne faced the ghoul, Illanlas Tyrneaborne banished Trell'k'morn and rescued Zealrun.
Job Postings [-]
- A passing Barbarian is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Ser Fastghost if interested.
- Wanted: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen tiara. Reward is a secret. Contact Thorag Crunchsmasher if interested.
- Help Needed: I have beaky brain monsters in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with a land deed. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Xodun Ogrekill.
- Needed: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Brub Foulmurder.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Grimrun Claymoor if interested.
- Required: Need a change of pace? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a secret. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Must be a quick learner. Contact Pobal Rocksnout if interested.
- Help Needed: Rogue seeks apprentice. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Dave Burland.
- Khalal teh Ghezor is a male lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a skilled good samaritan. He appears beligerent.
- Tbunk Brainshadow is a male hobgoblin who is known in the city as being a mocked grocer. He appears thick.
- Naromn Damndoom is a male goblin who is known in the region as being a decent chickenbutcher. He appears scattered.
- Ghessen teh Khalzin is a male lizardfolk who is known in that part of town as being a decent roofer. He appears spiteful.
- Nbzar Brainhand is an androgynous goblin who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled bleacher. It appears patriotic.
- Khalzor seh Ghessen is a female lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a renowned woodseller. She appears jaded.
- Uzgarz Backcrusher is a male orc who is known in that part of town as being a decent wine seller. He appears insecure.
- Grumdin Draketunnel is a female deep dwarf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled teacher. She appears beligerent.
- Flurr is a male mindflayer who is known in the world as being a decent copyist. He appears forgetful.
- Dak Rockmane, a quiet male ogre. He is a bard who is finding work as a healer.
- Mick Franard, a chatty female human. She is a warrior who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- S'herzin teh Ghessen, a patriotic female lizardfolk. She is a wizard who is here to destroy an artifact.
These establishments worthy of mention in Instein:
- The Mangy Troll Word Smiths [+]
- The Noisy Cup Inc. [+]
- The Oiled Lion Bags [+]
- The Crooked Mug Inc. [+]
- The Worn Stump Shrine [+]
- The Boiling Rooster Fish House [+]
- The Elegant Crow Money Changers [+]
- The White Ivy Inc. [+]
- The Dry Wagonhouse Shop [+]