- Pop. Estimate: 4,596
- Children: 25.74% (1,183)
- Elderly: 14.73% (677)
- 1,899 gnome (41.3%)
- 1,402 dwarf (30.5%)
- 1,131 half-elf (24.6%)
- 129 half-orc (2.8%)
- 35 other (0.7%)
- 5 Districts
- 136 Businesses
- 661 Specialists
- 507 Residences
Fredwater is known for the following resources:
- A haunted mine inhabited by defenseless bats that are frequented by townspeople. Gillita Wizzfiz said rumors tell of a stash of monkey wrenches buried near there.
- A magical tower inhabited by carnivorous crows that are visited frequently by townspeople.
- A blessed gazebo inhabited by carnivorous cobras that are feared by locals.
- Some time ago, the villagers of Adberg Acres lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day a murderer named Chtuthul slayed a local hero. The villagers tried to stop the murderer, but failed miserably. Along came Gaerigai Kennyrweave the elf, who was a sneaky thief. Gaerigai had a plan to trick the murderer by killing the murderer while she slept. When Gaerigai Kennyrweave faced the murderer, Gaerigai Kennyrweave killed the murderer and rescued the hostages.
- In olden times, the villagers of Buckmore Park lived in harmony. Things were good, but one day an evil serial killer named Seesgani Winterhoof kidnapped a princess. The villagers tried to kill Seesgani Winterhoof, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named Adadal Ironcoin, who was an expert bowman. Adadal had a plan to trick the serial killer by killing the serial killer while she slept. When Adadal Ironcoin faced the serial killer, Adadal Ironcoin tricked Seesgani Winterhoof.
- In days gone by, a murderer named Klosurz stalked the region when the wind blows from the east. They say that if you face him, you will be eaten alive unless you complete a quest.
Job Postings [-]
- Missing painting. We suspect carniverous butterflies are the culprit. Experienced professionals only. Length of job expected to be short. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Mickes Andrene for more information.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Missing goat. We suspect rust rats are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Gheal seh Yerzin.
- Need a change of pace? Seeking inter-planar messenger. May include some hazards. Reward is a secret. Contact Tudok Ghosttbeast for more details.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a secret. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Rugun Cleaverbeast.
- saddle tester wanted. Reward available. May include some hazards. Contact Tor Rocketjet if intrigued.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Bely Slybarrel.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. May include some hazards. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact S'hoorssen heh S'hoorzor.
- armor tester wanted. Reward available. Contact Gheal se S'herssen.
- Help Wanted: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ceeka.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a secret. Contact Jam Goodhews.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward available. Must be clean. Contact Dav Blacking.
- I have feral cats in my basement, plz halp! Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Dok Bearmane.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather hydra blood due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Must be quick on your feet. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Raasmax Earthganthi to learn more.
- Kiadan Cogglegauge is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted pastrycook. She appears scattered.
- Don Jameard is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled harness maker. He appears easily offended.
- Naga Mokcracker The Strong is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled fishmonger. He appears pacifistic.
- Adamida Rocketbun is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a mediocre bookseller. She appears gluttonous.
- Durgan Leadcavern is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled miller. She appears gambling.
- Bablin Electrocog is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled ropemaker. She appears mopey.
- Falnir Saltriver is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent librarian. He appears solemn.
- Balrun Oathall is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled adventurer. He appears battle-ready.
- Danic Ferridge is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled fishmonger. He appears efficient.
- Thronud Legkiller is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled entertainer. She appears mocking.
- Garond Goldbridge is an androgynous dwarf who is known in the region as being a mediocre carpenter. It appears helpful.
- Lobul Coalship is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled specialty smith. He appears nosy.
- Throag Bitterhair is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent cobbler. He appears lovelorn.
- Dav Jackston is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent official. She appears chatty.
- Donry Jackgan is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled shipwright. He appears lonely.
- Babdan Gearwink is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled fishmonger. He appears melancholy.
- Filelliyn Swiftbreeze, a violent female half-elf. She is a druid who is finding a missing heir.
- Grunrun Marbleeye, a sick male dwarf. He is a warrior who is finding a missing sibling.
- Arnwan Wobbscope, a pious female gnome. She is a commoner who is on a mission to collect a debt.
- Ilhiatars Shadowdrake, an exhausted female half-elf. She is a druid who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
- Baldal Stonechest, a flirtatious male dwarf. He is a paladin who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
- Dan Bernaster, a patriotic male half-elf. He is an expert who is seeing the city.
These establishments worthy of mention in Fredwater:
- The Forsaken Whisper General Goods [+]
- The Slade Silver Poor House [+]
- The Flabby Thug [+]
- The Splintered Paladin Shoes [+]
- The Fallen Silver Inc. [+]
- The Wanton Bag Night Smiths [+]
- The Blue Weasels Shop [+]
- The Master Elves Barrels [+]
- The Surly Mead Union #101 [+]
- The Dirty Hatchet Force [+]
- The Plaid Flask Hostel [+]
- The Cloven Wig Inc. [+]
- The New Priest Shoppe [+]
- The Severed Eagle Candle Maker [+]
- The Master Clowns Coop Hoop [+]
- The Wild Beauty Bath House [+]