- Pop. Estimate: 2,371
- Children: 11.39% (270)
- Elderly: 24.97% (592)
- 992 half-orc (41.8%)
- 529 gnome (22.3%)
- 278 dwarf (11.7%)
- 207 other (8.7%)
- 148 elf (6.2%)
- 145 human (6.1%)
- 72 half-elf (3%)
- 8 Districts
- 101 Businesses
- 296 Specialists
- 308 Residences
Hiashall is known for the following resources:
- A new battle field inhabited by wild bats that are feared by locals. One might find bags of iron maidens hidden around somewhere.
- Paltry primal coconut plantations that are frequented by wenches. Dosh Bearroot said one might dig up bags of emeralds buried near there.
- A magical fort inhabited by defenseless kittens that are frequented by witches. Somoeone said someone found piles of copper in a well.
- Magical rubber plantations that are feared by unicorns. Somoeone said someone found a stash of monkey wrenches in a dungeon.
- Caterpillar nests that are visited frequently by travelers.
- Legends tell of Illellai's Coin, a legendary coin with the power to solve any riddle. It was last seen years ago.
- Some time ago, an old man wandered the streets at dusk. Commoners say that the old man will ask a favor of you, then steal your soul.
- In the days of yore, a lich named Hesnic hunted the woods during a red moon. Commoners say that if you face her, you will never be seen again.
- Legends tell of Coly's Crown, a unique crown with the capability to find any item. It was never recovered.
- Legends tell of Dribd's Painting, a possessed painting with the capability to solve any riddle. It was stolen from a locked vault.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather eye of newt due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Prior experience required. Contact Dones Davidridge.
- Bounty for giant spiders, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Doap Bearbranch.
- Wanted: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome gremlins required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Mick Matley.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Tolil Chubbtoe.
- Help! Want to earn some quick coin? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Hiline Swiftfellow to learn more.
- Fighter seeks apprentice. Reward available. Contact Malan Thermogadget.
- Bounty for squirrels, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Abalanlas Bladesinger if interested.
- Looking for work? whiskey tester wanted. Safety not guaranteed. Will owe you a huge favor. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Broril Pearlhunter.
- Help Needed: non-lethal poison tester wanted. Opportunity to earn a title. Serious inquiries only. Contact Basharg Neckcrusher for more details.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Burunanu Runemist.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Rxezn Wormbeast.
- Needed: Adept seeks apprentice. Must provide your own transportation. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Porka.
- Snorgar Clashingstream is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent innkeeper. She appears quiet.
- Huglakh Backnor is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled doctor. She appears giddy.
- Elahiathil Rootwhisper is a male elf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled maidservant. He appears worrying.
- Allian Thermobun is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a legendary shoemaker. He appears easily offended.
- Jame Southand is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled soldier. He appears guarded.
- Beadan Triggerjet is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a renowned innkeeper. He appears exhausted.
- Skagin Uglykeg is an androgynous dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted glassmaker. It appears idealistic.
- Jen Electrogadget is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled weaponsmith. She appears chatty.
- Gabina Electrobun is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a legendary coach driver. She appears patriotic.
- Aeslenlleu Broadsky is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent coach driver. She appears resentful.
- Jo Morerley is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled dyer. He appears exhausted.
- Donry Matell is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent banker. He appears easily offended.
- Dav Greenidge is a male human who is known in the world as being a gifted entertainer. He appears lovelorn.
- Elahialleu Bladenight is a male elf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled ropemaker. He appears prejudiced.
- Jamey Whiteham is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a renowned courtier. He appears drunken.
- Fax, a vengeful male kobold. He is an expert who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Eldily Homebread, a sick male halfling. He is a sorcerer who is finding work as a mercenary.
- Vothzer, a beligerent androgynous troglodyte. It is an aristocrat who is on a mission to collect a debt.
- Durdal Bitterblood, a violent female dwarf. She is a barbarian who is fleeing debtors.
- Jamry MacFerville, a giddy female half-orc. She is an adept who is finding a missing artifact.
- Ghris, a jolly male troglodyte. He is an expert who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Aeslanthil Norreblaze, a gambling female drow. She is a bard who is cleaning out a monster infestation.
- Jam Bererson, a vengeful male lycanthrope. He is a wizard who is delivering a message to a merchant.
- Gillina Grimmist, a mopey male minotaur. He is a warrior who is doing something questionable.
- Dones Brason, a fatalistic male human. He is a commoner who is fleeing overdue taxes.
- Hew Tiddlyblast, a gluttonous female gnome. She is a commoner who is doing something impossible.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hiashall:
- The Grizzly Pipe Docs [+]
- The Stinking Imps Studio [+]
- The Purple Fox Arena [+]
- The Chipped Rose Inc. [+]
- The Dry Cup Shop [+]
- The Flying Darkroot Inc. [+]
- The Red Thug Prison [+]
- The Hilltop Hearthstone Star Gazers [+]
- The Northern Wagonhouse Bags [+]
- The Frosty Goblins Temple [+]
- The Elegant Elf Money Changers [+]
- The Slaughtered Hatchet Poor House [+]
- The Plaid Wagon Hostel [+]
- The Thirsty Axehandle Temple [+]
- The Knotted Halflings Inc. [+]