- Pop. Estimate: 1,071
- Children: 31.65% (339)
- Elderly: 10.46% (112)
- 1,059 half-elf (98.8%)
- 12 other (1.1%)
- 3 Districts
- 58 Businesses
- 110 Specialists
- 137 Residences
Old Landmore is known for the following resources:
- An ancient fort inhabited by dangerous bats that are frequented by gru. Thorgin Bluecairn said one might dig up a stash of emeralds in a nearby pit.
- A haunted battle field inhabited by dangerous peacocks that are avoided by townspeople.
- Pigment banks that are hunted by vampires. The locals speak of a chest containing monkey wrenches in a dungeon.
- Paltry dangerous beaver colonies that are feared by gru. One might find piles of iron maidens in a dungeon.
- Legends tell of Ertlleu's Amulet, a special amulet with the power to make people cry. It was never recovered.
- Once upon a time, a serial killer named Woutra hunted the woods. They say that if you confront him, you will be eaten alive.
Job Postings [-]
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Must be quick on your feet. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Joe Statt.
- Bounty for derros, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Prar'k'morn.
- Thomm Skullcrusher has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward available. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Ulnir Ratmansion.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Khalssen heh Khalzin.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. May include some hazards. Reward is a secret. Contact Amanellly Littlefur.
- Bored? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Must provide your own transportation. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Car.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for rare brain moles, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward available. Contact Bardal Dragonriver.
- Bored? Erintoron Mistsplitter has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Must be quick on your feet. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Hil Marwind.
- Help Wanted: Looking for something new? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Snornir Rustnose.
- Bored? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gavdan Tiddlybit to learn more.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen goat. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Accidental Death insurance required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Adaleninne Hunithstryke if intrigued.
- Larleninne Nightfeather is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned forester. She appears jesterly.
- Mickes Petrman is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned tavern. She appears resentful.
- Aleriglleu Everheart is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent alchemist. He appears idealistic.
- Illrigiyn Riftbreeze is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a mediocre grocer. He appears patronizing.
- Danry Giacoman is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled butcher. He appears jolly.
- Gaehiaiyn Eytherborne is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent mercer. She appears guilty.
- Ertanae Orlestar is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre actor. He appears conspirational.
- Ilytava Teasen'bough is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent tinker. She appears outlandish.
- Alelentel Tyrweaver is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a gifted illuminator. He appears forgetful.
- Elalanthil Aleagrove is an androgynous half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled cheesemaker. It appears fatalistic.
- Aesvarinne Rilynnsun is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent butcher. She appears sick.
- Mickey Petrleton is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a skilled trader. She appears fatalistic.
- Alatssa Swiftblade is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a mediocre bleacher. She appears guilty.
- Beltinne Baequiform is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled artist. He appears contrarian.
- Elaartanae Rilynnriver, a guilty female elf. She is a cleric who is doing something secret.
- Dav Briorth, a nosy male half-orc. He is a cleric who is doing something impossible.
- Arag Shinycavern, a solemn female dwarf. She is a commoner who is traveling with an important person.
- Tom Wizztonk, a quiet female gnome. She is an expert who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Haaartinne Summerwind, a patronizing female elf. She is a warrior who is here to destroy a misconception.
- James Benfield, a lonely male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is seeking honest work.
- Amagoldly Plumpsall, a healthy male halfling. He is a commoner who is delivering a message to a ruler.
These establishments worthy of mention in Old Landmore:
- The Lazy Halfling Wainwright [+]
- The Flying Pot Inc. [+]
- The Prancing Crow Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Wobbly Knife Hostel [+]
- The Stowaway Skull General Store [+]
- The Sterling Jade Shoes [+]
- The Flabby Heart [+]
- The Smiling Mead Sweet House [+]
- The Boiling Frogs Fish Camp [+]
- The Crazy Horse General Mechandise [+]
- The Mangy Pot Inc. [+]
- The Gelded Maiden High School [+]
- The Screaming Baiter Timberyard [+]
- The Drowned Cat Jewelers [+]