- Pop. Estimate: 3,431
- Children: 39.73% (1,363)
- Elderly: 4.72% (162)
- 2,347 half-dwarf (68.4%)
- 436 half-elf (12.7%)
- 289 human (8.4%)
- 199 halfling (5.8%)
- 131 gnome (3.8%)
- 29 other (0.8%)
- 2 Districts
- 119 Businesses
- 463 Specialists
- 438 Residences
Dervita Junction is known for the following resources:
- A cursed gazebo inhabited by vampire peacocks that are frequented by children. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing penis sheathes in a well.
- Vast creepy fruit fields that are visited frequently by witches. Torrette Gearcog said one might dig up a stash of platinum buried near there.
- An old shrine inhabited by wild quails that are frequented by locals.
- New cocoa bean plantations that are avoided by gru. Rumors tell of a chest containing iron maidens in a dungeon.
- In the olden days, a demon named Cairma lingered in the woods and was drawn towards murderers. Folks say that if you face her, you will be stricken blind.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for rare gremlins, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Rhurugh Bonekiller.
- Required: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen statue. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Elda Fathill.
- Help! Want to earn some quick coin? Druid seeks apprentice. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Skarun Lionfighter.
- Require an instructor learned in sorcery to tutor my child. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Gragturz Armripper.
- Looking for work? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Joey Gilnson if intrigued.
- Needed: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Must be quick on your feet. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Jamey Giltone.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen goat. Mild danger may be involved. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Zhuggunk Bonebreaker for more details.
- I'm looking for rare gremlins, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Experienced professionals only. Reward is a priceless heirloom. May include some hazards. Contact Klon'ith.
- A passing Barbarian is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. No pay until task is completed successfully. Opportunity to earn a title. Discretion required. Contact Yorbin Stonebread for further details.
- Help! Hearty souls needed to recover stolen shoe. Length of job expected to be short. References required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Durag Broadmail.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with a land deed. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Tarus Mistnon for more details.
- Cleric seeks apprentice. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Tulina Cobblefuel.
- Throbor Wisetunnel is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted furrier. She appears spiteful.
- Droril Leadsmith is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled barber. He appears melancholy.
- Gabby Fusetonk is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned tilemaker. She appears intimidated.
- Jenita Cobblebun is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a decent warehouse worker. He appears helpful.
- Joey Tramgan is a male human who is known in the city as being a mocked ship captain. He appears shifty.
- Amaly Heatherwolf is an androgynous halfling who is known in that part of town as being a decent sheriff. It appears spiteful.
- Ulrin Bronzegrave is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted handyman. She appears contrarian.
- Hewgles Thermocog is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled sheriff. He appears intimidating.
- Jo Smithll is a female human who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled courtier. She appears easily offended.
- Jo Rosenorth is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent jeweler. She appears attentive.
- Adamiraly Overshaker is an androgynous halfling who is known in the region as being a decent woodworker. It appears deluded.
- Dan Petrville is a female human who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled maidservant. She appears efficient.
- Chatthil Dirthriver is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled banker. He appears unreliable.
- Tol Plumpwind is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a gifted ropemaker. She appears attentive.
- Jame Davidtt is an androgynous human who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled coach driver. It appears self-obsessed.
- Kiatsy Fusegadget, a beligerent female gnome. She is a rogue who is traveling with an acting troupe.
- Danry Wilsford, an efficient female human. She is a barbarian who is finding work as a healer.
- Jamry Carfield, a healthy male human. He is a bard who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Falmai Simpleleaf, a smitten female halfling. She is a cleric who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
- Dan Corville, a trusting androgynous half-dwarf. It is a commoner who is here to destroy an artifact.
These establishments worthy of mention in Dervita Junction:
- The Furious Ulcer Reform School [+]
- The Blabbering Crate Botique [+]
- The Oiled Kettles Bags [+]
- The Frosted Fox Temple [+]
- The Horny Rock Druggist [+]
- The Hungry Nomad Legal Partners [+]
- The Furious Toad Middle School [+]
- The Master Road Coop Hoop [+]
- The Crooked Days Inc. [+]
- The Cardinal Virgin Farmers Market [+]
- The Sleeping Song Inc. [+]
- The Rolling Dwarves Fine Forks [+]
- The Wobblin' Iron Roofing [+]
- The Last Ivy Hatters [+]
- The Crimson Elves Inc. [+]