- Pop. Estimate: 1,017
- Children: 30.29% (308)
- Elderly: 11.41% (116)
- 836 half-orc (82.2%)
- 97 human (9.5%)
- 32 dwarf (3.1%)
- 22 halfling (2.1%)
- 11 elf (1%)
- 11 half-elf (1%)
- 8 other (0.7%)
- 5 Districts
- 58 Businesses
- 106 Specialists
- 129 Residences
Hopron Creek is known for the following resources:
- A blessed battle field inhabited by vampire bats that are avoided by witches.
- Old fruit plantations that are feared by witches. Bibb Backcracker The Brave said one might dig up bags of diamonds buried near there.
- Rich amber deposits that are visited frequently by vampires. Adabor Warcavern said one might dig up a chest containing iron maidens in a tomb nearby.
- Paltry dragon wiers that are hunted by kittens.
- Legends tell of Ghabel's Trident, a magical trident with the capability to make someone speak the truth. It has been lost for ages.
- In olden times, an old man lingered in the fields. Villagers say that the old man will ask a favor of you, then carry you away.
- In times past, the constable of Taldine lived in harmony. Things were quiet, but one day an evil lich named Prarre kidnapped a princess. The constable tried to stop the lich, but didn't get close. Along came a deep dwarf named Snorgan Goldplate, who was a skilled storyteller. Snorgan had a plan to trick the lich by killing the lich while she slept. When Snorgan Goldplate faced the lich, Snorgan Goldplate killed the lich and was killed in the process.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for work? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Naremt Wormmaw for more details.
- Balrim Clashingnose has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Wot.
- cockatrices-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Elalenlas Auvreagleam.
- Paladin seeks apprentice. Will pay in gold. Contact Torkey Tinkercog for more details.
- Barbarian seeks apprentice. Length of job expected to be short. Must provide your own transportation. Reward is a secret. Contact Mor Bladekill.
- Required: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward available. Contact Mick Matson.
- Looking for work? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Mickry Giacoling.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for rare rust rats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Must submit to background check. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Karris Masmarr if intrigued.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with a land deed. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Abakon Roarbreeches.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Kibel Oakbranch.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a secret. Contact Thzzpair if interested.
- Davry Chaer is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled smith. She appears helpful.
- Danes Marstone is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a legendary armorer. She appears unreliable.
- Balrin Whitebattler is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a gifted shoemaker. He appears contrarian.
- Sernell Flowpipe is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a skilled adventurer. He appears lonely.
- Elartlleu Ravenfire is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent banker. He appears fatalistic.
- Ilynallas Softsinger is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled weaponsmith. He appears spiteful.
- Pobardly Farspan is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a decent leatherworker. He appears shifty.
- Elriginne Oakwaker is a female elf who is known in the region as being a gifted beer seller. She appears grieving.
- Done Gilill is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent official. He appears easily offended.
- Aleartai Wolfshadow is a female elf who is known in the world as being a mocked scribe. She appears thick.
- Code Firewart is an androgynous halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent lawyer. It appears spiteful.
- Filrigai Bluesing is a female elf who is known in the region as being a decent woodcarver. She appears insecure.
- Baldal Wheelhead is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent magic dealer. She appears solemn.
- Davry Stongton is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent jailer. She appears battle-ready.
- Baldor Jadehair, a flirtatious male dwarf. He is a commoner who is on a mission from the gods.
- Joe Marngton, a helpful male human. He is a druid who is on a mission from the gods.
- Droond Silverbeard, a clumsy female dwarf. She is a commoner who is finding a missing artifact.
- Jory Stanridge, a conspirational male half-elf. He is an expert who is traveling the world as a beggar.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hopron Creek:
- The Horny Three Legal Partners [+]
- The Twisted Dead Builders [+]
- The Glaring Dwarves Inc. [+]
- The Dwarven Halflings Shop [+]
- The Forsaken Tree General Store [+]
- The Wet Jade Meat Handlers [+]
- The Grimy Heart Pots [+]
- The Slippery Paladin Fabrics [+]
- The Shining Riverside Bindary [+]
- The Crippled Ent Inc. [+]
- The Slippery Silver Cloth [+]
- The Plaid Pipe Youth Hostel [+]
- The Forsaken Hammer General Store [+]
- The Crossed Friends Inc. [+]