- Pop. Estimate: 935
- Children: 15.51% (145)
- Elderly: 21.93% (205)
- 844 half-elf (90.2%)
- 51 dwarf (5.4%)
- 23 gnome (2.4%)
- 15 half-dwarf (1.6%)
- 2 other (0.2%)
- 2 Districts
- 49 Businesses
- 84 Specialists
- 115 Residences
Larramore is known for the following resources:
- Hemp bales that are feared by wenches.
- Plentiful cormorant flights that are hunted by vampires. Bab Electrowink said somoeone said someone found a chest containing iron maidens in a nearby pit.
- Rich wild cobra quivers that are avoided by wenches. One might dig up bags of kitten mittens in a tomb nearby.
- Legends tell of Dan's Jug, a unique jug with the capability to grant wishes. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Some time ago, the townsfolk of Port Defbor lived happily. Things were quiet, but one day Khalal se Khalzor the monster stole a priceless heirloom. The townsfolk tried to kill Khalal se Khalzor, but were caught. Along came a ogre named Pok Oxfang, who was a skilled storyteller. Pok had an idea to slay the monster by killing the monster while she slept. When Pok Oxfang faced the monster, Pok Oxfang tricked Khalal se Khalzor.
- Many years ago, the royals of Boxhead lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day Dagan Eagleclaw the murderer slayed a local hero. The royals tried to kill Dagan Eagleclaw, but didn't get close. Along came a patriotic half-elf named Joic Jamesford, who was an expert bowman. Joic had the thought to slay the murderer by making a wager with Dagan Eagleclaw. When Joic Jamesford faced the murderer, Joic Jamesford killed the murderer and was killed in the process.
- Legends tell of Gabmida's Fiddle, a possessed fiddle with the capability to move on its own accord. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- Many years ago, a witch wandered the streets when the wind blows from the south and was drawn towards thieves. People say that the witch will ask a favor of you, then turn you into a mouse.
Job Postings [-]
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward available. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Rxun Darkgloom.
- Needed: Missing goat. We suspect bats are the culprit. Will owe you a huge favor. Must not smell. Contact Ghrig.
- Wanted: Bounty for carniverous butterflies, dead or alive. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will pay in gold. Contact Rat if interested.
- Help! arm wrestling contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with a land deed. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Dones Daviderley.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will owe you a huge favor. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Grad Moknor.
- Help Needed: Looking for something new? Require an instructor learned in sorcery to tutor my child. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Zkasr Ironhowl.
- Help! sewing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a secret. Contact Allimida Cobblewink for more information.
- toads-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Porg.
- I'm looking for rare squirrels, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward available. Contact Adarigaen Summerspear.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with valuable information. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Dane Petrham.
- Baldor Drumbellows is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled apothecary. She appears guilty.
- Skadal Crystalaxe is an androgynous half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent hatmaker. It appears fashion concious.
- Haaartai Dryearstrike is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre armorer. She appears jaded.
- Beaeno Tiddlycog is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a decent armorer. He appears helpful.
- Bordal Wheelguard is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent navigator. She appears cautious.
- Jory Clayes is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled painter. She appears nosy.
- Danry Jamerell is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled weaver. He appears exhausted.
- Yorrin Crunchgrieve is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled butcher. She appears skeptical.
- Adaartanae Softears is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a legendary laborer. He appears violent.
- Yororin Foeleg is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted jeweler. He appears attentive.
- Borrim Suntunnel is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a gifted barber. She appears jolly.
- Tullita Wobbcog is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled innkeeper. He appears territorial.
- Mickic Corield, a beligerent female human. She is a fighter who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
- Larvaranae Eyllissight, a fashion concious male elf. He is a ranger who is finding a missing treasure.
- Durorin Talonriver, an accusatory female deep dwarf. She is a commoner who is seeking honest work.
- Alaelllleu Tyrstride, a resentful male half-elf. He is a commoner who is finding work as a merchant.
- Zhozg Necksnapper, an efficient male bugbear. He is a commoner who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Podi Bracetalker, a gambling male halfling. He is a barbarian who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Xtunk Metalkill, a jesterly female bugbear. She is a warrior who is finding a missing parent.
- Droorin Graycavern, a spiteful female dwarf. She is a cleric who is fleeing overdue taxes.
These establishments worthy of mention in Larramore:
- The Merry Jane Pub [+]
- The Raging Harpoon Arena [+]
- The Deadly Wagonhouse Temple [+]
- The Wandering Cat Furs [+]
- The Laughing Crow Wainwright [+]
- The Crippled Ent Inc. [+]
- The Lascivious Hammer Inc. [+]
- The Hilltop Bag Star Gazers [+]
- The Frozen Dungeon Book Smith [+]
- The Robber Three Inc. [+]
- The New Alicorn Shoppe [+]
- The Sloppy Cat Public Library [+]