- Pop. Estimate: 279
- Children: 35.84% (100)
- Elderly: 7.17% (20)
- 215 human (77%)
- 17 gnome (6%)
- 17 half-dwarf (6%)
- 15 halfling (5.3%)
- 8 half-orc (2.8%)
- 6 elf (2.1%)
- 1 other (0.3%)
- 4 Districts
- 8 Businesses
- 8 Specialists
- 34 Residences
Arthurfalls is known for the following resources:
- Creepy coconut plantations that are frequented by locals.
- Vampire cormorant flights that are avoided by zombies. One might dig up a stash of iron maidens in a nearby pit.
- A new mine inhabited by defenseless crows that are feared by gru.
- In the days of yore, a Boogyman stalked the woods. Commoners say that the Boogyman will ask a favor of you, then turn you into a mouse.
- Legends tell of Cairtha's Hat, a possessed hat with the knack to summon angels. It mysteriously disappeared.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a secret. Contact Doap Eaglefang.
- Bored? Shaman Zrab Backripper has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will pay in gold. Contact Mickry Benill for more details.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Mild danger may be involved. Must submit to background check. Contact Mas'ith.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather rare lichen due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Goithul.
- Help Wanted: Looking for something new? Someone stole my peg leg. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Dispair.
- Bored? Warrior seeks apprentice. Must be quick on your feet. Will owe you a huge favor. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Filhiaai Wavecaller.
- Help Needed: A passing Wizard is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Xtet Evilstomach.
- Ham Cogglebolt is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a decent carpenter. She appears guarded.
- Jam Sheett is a female human who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled physician. She appears battle-ready.
- Ilyellaen Leafriver is a male elf who is known in the world as being a decent artist. He appears smug.
- Gardin Feaststaff is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled specialty smith. He appears territorial.
- Tul Cobblesprocket is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted tavern. He appears intimidating.
- Joic Kleinan is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent jeweler. She appears guarded.
- Coborn Bracehand is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a mediocre bookbinder. She appears battle-ready.
- Donic Bernaewicz is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent collier. She appears thick.
- Davey Castard is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled glovemaker. He appears chatty.
- Tom Geargadget, a battle-ready androgynous gnome. It is a warrior who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Donic Coron, a solemn female half-orc. She is a fighter who is finding work as a merchant.
- Mickic Goodtone, a jolly female human. She is a commoner who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
These establishments worthy of mention in Arthurfalls:
- The Pink Eagle Vinters [+]
- The Yellow Nomad Disposal Area [+]
- The Desert Jade Inc. [+]
- The Deadly Bunk Whorehouse [+]
- The Honest Bag Shop [+]
- The Merry Hearthstone Brewery [+]
- The Desert Three Inc. [+]
- The Desert Cloak Inc. [+]
- The Fired Virgin [+]