- Pop. Estimate: 4,591
- Children: 14.90% (684)
- Elderly: 22.48% (1,032)
- 1,952 half-dwarf (42.5%)
- 1,006 dwarf (21.9%)
- 726 halfling (15.8%)
- 652 gnome (14.2%)
- 134 elf (2.9%)
- 65 half-elf (1.4%)
- 56 other (1.2%)
- 6 Districts
- 136 Businesses
- 661 Specialists
- 539 Residences
Delbor is known for the following resources:
- A haunted tower inhabited by tame crows that are feared by witches. Rumors tell of a stash of saphires in a tomb nearby.
- Defenseless dragon wiers that are visited frequently by vampires. Khalzin teh Khalal said the locals speak of a chest containing gold in a well.
- Plentiful carnivorous crow murders that are visited frequently by wenches. Somoeone said someone found a stash of emeralds in a dungeon.
- A blessed shrine inhabited by wild spiders that are feared by locals.
- In times past, a Boogyman hunted the world when the moon is new and was drawn towards murderers. Villagers say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then give you a gift if you are nice.
- Long, long ago, a ghoul named Ghessen frequented the fields when the wind blows from the west and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Some say that if you hear him, you will be eaten alive.
- Some time ago, the royals of Mount Ainstle lived in harmony. Things were good, but one day Gheal ahn Yeral the lich took over the town. The royals tried to kill Gheal ahn Yeral, but failed miserably. Along came a deep dwarf named Balgan Warthrone, who was a skilled storyteller. Balgan had an idea to slay the lich by making a wager with Gheal ahn Yeral. When Balgan Warthrone faced the lich, Balgan Warthrone banished Gheal ahn Yeral and was killed in the process.
- In the olden days, a cyclops named Tgor lingered in the countryside. Villagers say that if you see her, you will be driven mad.
- Way back when, a demon named Khalzin lingered in the countryside. Villagers say that if you confront her, you will be eaten alive.
Job Postings [-]
- Fighter seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact S'herzin heh S'hooral.
- Looking for work? A passing Cleric is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will pay in gold. May include some hazards. Contact Dobel Eagleclaw.
- Needed: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Length of job expected to be short. Will pay in gold. Contact Dzuot Dreadmaw.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will pay in gold. Contact Yordor Onyxbeard.
- Required: Want to earn some quick coin? A passing Monk is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Prior experience required. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a secret. Contact Yerzin heh Khalssen if interested.
- Help Needed: Cot Gearjet has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Accidental Death insurance required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Aesrigtel Shadowshield to learn more.
- Missing painting. We suspect cockatrices are the culprit. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must be clean. Contact Xuoten Foulwiser if interested.
- Someone stole my tiara. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Junkey Thermobit for more details.
- Need a change of pace? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will pay in gold. Guild membership required. May include some hazards. Contact Faldor Stonetable.
- Looking for something new? Require an instructor learned in sorcery to tutor my child. Reward available. Experienced professionals only. Contact Gaetinne Sunsight if intrigued.
- artifact tester wanted. Reward is a secret. Contact Thara Eaglegan if interested.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will pay in gold. Contact Mickic Smithield.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Missing wagon wheel. We suspect quazits are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Donry Casewicz.
- Amaine Dudlock is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a renowned bleacher. She appears beligerent.
- Drorin Foevault is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a mocked doctor. He appears embittered.
- Adalenthil Softnight is a male elf who is known in the region as being a decent miller. He appears impatient.
- Adada Tighbody is an androgynous halfling who is known in that part of town as being a decent ostler. It appears outlandish.
- Wizwan Cobblewink is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a decent armorer. She appears pious.
- Torlita Tinkergauge is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled teamster. She appears spiteful.
- Jory Davidtt is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a skilled tinker. She appears solemn.
- Gil Gyrobit is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a decent grocer. He appears intimidating.
- Eldely Weatherswan is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned tinker. She appears forgetful.
- Adaby Rocketcog is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a legendary glassmaker. She appears embittered.
- Amado Silvercloak is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a decent blacksmith. She appears nervous.
- Barag Wisehill is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a mediocre tailor. He appears resentful.
- Brokon Ivorymace is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent shipwright. He appears chatty.
- Falrin Grayanvil is a female dwarf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled wagoneer. She appears nosy.
- Daney Feron is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a renowned navigator. She appears xenophobic.
- Bab Gyrofuel is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled tanner. She appears conspirational.
- Tmemt Wormshredder, a fashion concious male goblin. He is a bard who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Xtog Damnslay, a spiteful male oddball. He is an expert who is traveling the world as a missionary.
- Kzar Brainslay, a quiet female hobgoblin. She is an aristocrat who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Zratgush Skullcrusher, a helpful male bugbear. He is a commoner who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Gat, a pious female kobold. She is a monk who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Rit, a guarded female kobold. She is a monk who is following the voices.
- Kubdig Skullnor, a giddy female bugbear. She is a warrior who is doing something nefarious.
- Ellanssa Tyrbow, a greedy male drow. He is a commoner who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Bardal Ivoryale, a lonely female half-dwarf. She is a ranger who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Barbin Platinumsmith, an insecure male deep dwarf. He is an adept who is finding a missing heir.
These establishments worthy of mention in Delbor:
- The Nomadic Wagonhouse Inc. [+]
- The Gritty Wench Wharf [+]
- The Dripping Maiden Herbalist [+]
- The Snoring Devil Healing House [+]
- The Eastern Frog Wares [+]
- The Raging Heart Arena [+]
- The Lazy Hops Wainwright [+]
- The Punchin' Axe Locksmith [+]
- The Mulled Wand Inc. [+]
- The Deepwater Iron Inc. [+]
- The Dreaming Octopus Healers [+]
- The Stumpy Eagle General Merchandise [+]
- The Leaping Ulcer Blowers [+]
- The Master Demon Inc. [+]
- The Hanging Cup Millers [+]
- The Blabbering Ent Magic Shop [+]