- Pop. Estimate: 5,000
- Children: 11.04% (552)
- Elderly: 25.24% (1,262)
- 3,105 half-dwarf (62.1%)
- 1,200 half-elf (24%)
- 310 human (6.2%)
- 305 elf (6.1%)
- 70 gnome (1.4%)
- 10 other (0.2%)
- 2 Districts
- 140 Businesses
- 737 Specialists
- 642 Residences
Bondridge is known for the following resources:
- A cursed castle inhabited by carnivorous elephants that are avoided by unicorns.
- Primal clay banks that are hunted by locals.
- Scant fresh hemp fields that are hunted by witches. Nop said rumors tell of piles of penis sheathes in a nearby pit.
- A cursed mine inhabited by wild cormorants that are visited frequently by townspeople. Rumors tell of a stash of small lyres buried near there.
- A cursed shrine inhabited by wild caterpillars that are avoided by zombies.
- In times gone by, a Boogyman lingered in the fields when the wind blows from the east and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Folks say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then turn you into a mouse.
- Once upon a time, a lich named Anraz frequented the woods. Commoners say that if you caught him, you will die within 24 hours.
- Legends tell of Glogbu's Crown, a possessed crown with the knack to find any item. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- In times past, the townsfolk of Big Cranmouth lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day a serial killer named S'hoorssen heh Khalzin destroyed a nearby village. The townsfolk tried to stop the serial killer, but were caught. Along came a skeptical troglodyte named Tilka, who was a valiant knight. Tilka had the thought to slay the serial killer by causing a distraction while others struck. When Tilka faced the serial killer, Tilka tricked S'hoorssen heh Khalzin and rescued Big Cranmouth.
- In times gone by, the royals of Hawkbar Bay thrived. Things were good, but one day an evil demon named Elhlak took over the town. The royals tried to stop the demon, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Pogan Bearroot, who was a valiant knight. Pogan had the thought to slay the demon by killing the demon while he slept. When Pogan Bearroot faced the demon, Pogan Bearroot banished Elhlak and rescued Hawkbar Bay.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a secret. Contact Joey Southand.
- Bounty for carniverous butterflies, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Experienced professionals only. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Illvariyn Hlaewalker.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward available. Contact Yop.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact S'herssen se S'hooral.
- Needed: tincure tester wanted. Reward available. Contact Rit.
- Required: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Loorin Barleybarrel.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather fresh paper due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Xodadr Rantfury.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will reward you with a land deed. Must be a quick learner. Contact S'hooral se Ghezor.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jamry Jamegton.
- Missing family heirloom. We suspect bats are the culprit. Experienced professionals only. Reward is a secret. Contact Mods Foulcutter if intrigued.
- Looking for something new? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Must be clean. Contact Micke Marland.
- wood carving contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward available. Contact Nip.
- Need a change of pace? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Skaril Rustfinger.
- Bonwan Greasescope is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a mocked apothecary. He appears self-obsessed.
- Borond Onyxblade is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent beer seller. He appears beligerent.
- Kiagles Greasefuel is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent rugmaker. He appears greedy.
- Dane Wilnson is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled porter. He appears mocking.
- Careno Thermogauge is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a decent bookbinder. He appears battle-ready.
- Jo Kleinewicz is a female human who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled bounty hunter. She appears conspirational.
- Ilytiyn Keenwind is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent furrier. She appears flirtatious.
- Joes Corridge is a female human who is known in the city as being a decent specialty smith. She appears insecure.
- Mickey Moran is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a renowned harness maker. She appears drunken.
- Chalenthil Kindstride is a female elf who is known in the city as being a skilled seamstress. She appears boastful.
- Larlantel Kindsinger is a female elf who is known in the world as being a mediocre baker. She appears fashion concious.
- Jo Goodorth is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a renowned sculptor. She appears attentive.
- Don Francield is a male human who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled apothecary. He appears clumsy.
- Jamic Chrismell is a male human who is known in the world as being a gifted mercer. He appears gosipy.
- Garrin Thudmead is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled timberwright. She appears vengeful.
- Donry Corand is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a gifted forester. He appears jaded.
- Gozkaro, a deluded female troglodyte. She is a commoner who is following a message from an angel.
- Privy, a sick male mindflayer. He is a rogue who is finding work as a skilled laborer.
- Dan Carliffe, an authoritarian female half-dwarf. She is a bard who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
- Khusosh Skullsnapper, a treasure-obsessed female orc. She is a barbarian who is seeing the city.
- Alalanssa Mistmane, a pacifistic female elf. She is an adept who is delivering a message to a ruler.
- Elhka, a helpful male troglodyte. He is a commoner who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Yip, a resentful male kobold. He is a sorcerer who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Ruguk Darkbasher, a pious female bugbear. She is an aristocrat who is cleaning out a monster infestation.
- Serne Orgulas, a fashion concious male halfling. He is a warrior who is finding a missing heir.
These establishments worthy of mention in Bondridge:
- The Whirling Bag Meat Handlers [+]
- The Oiled Flame Bags [+]
- The Ruby Wagonhouse Chop House [+]
- The Belching Hall Magic Shop [+]
- The Wooden Silver Hostel [+]
- The Naughty Cock Glove Makers [+]
- The Wrong Silver Garbage Lot [+]
- The Slippery Pipe Textiles [+]
- The Merry Badger Brewery [+]
- The Chipped Mead Inc. [+]
- The Fumbling Oarhouse Book Smith [+]
- The New Frogs Inc. [+]
- The Divine Pot Healers [+]
- The Old Frogs Fine Bows [+]
- The Naughty Mead Shoppe [+]
- The Worn Wine Temple [+]