- Pop. Estimate: 2,909
- Children: 31.32% (911)
- Elderly: 10.73% (312)
- 1,350 half-orc (46.4%)
- 1,042 dwarf (35.8%)
- 323 half-elf (11.1%)
- 187 half-dwarf (6.4%)
- 7 other (0.2%)
- 6 Districts
- 112 Businesses
- 390 Specialists
- 367 Residences
Cyllia is known for the following resources:
- A haunted mine inhabited by poisonous caterpillars that are visited frequently by children.
- An ancient grave yard inhabited by defenseless bats that are hunted by travelers. One might dig up bags of gold in a nearby pit.
- Abundant caterpillar nests that are feared by locals. Somoeone said someone found bags of silver hidden around somewhere.
- Poisonous cormorant flights that are frequented by travelers. Helayes Wildrunner said somoeone said someone found bags of monkey wrenches hidden around somewhere.
- In days gone by, a Boogyman frequented the swamps when the wind blows from the west. Commoners say that the Boogyman will sneeze three times, then turn you into a mouse.
- In olden times, a spirit named Dzuerm lingered in the fields during the summer solstice. Villagers say that if you caught him, you will be stricken deaf.
Job Postings [-]
- unknown potion tester wanted. Reward available. Contact Illenlas Winterrun for further details.
- Need a change of pace? dungeon goop tester wanted. Will reward you with valuable information. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Daves Simonell.
- Need a change of pace? mephits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Length of job expected to be short. Will pay in gold. Contact Baisil Runesoult.
- Looking for something new? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Perco Teatan.
- Need a change of pace? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward available. Contact Lik.
- A passing Barbarian is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Ferditrah Boronon.
- I have rust rats in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a secret. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Snororin Graymansion.
- Wanted: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. No previous experience required. Reward is a secret. Contact Mick Danngton if intrigued.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Safety not guaranteed. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Doney Greengan.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather owlbear beak due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Nop for more information.
- Need a change of pace? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen tomatoes. Reward available. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Dane Caron if intrigued.
- gator wrasslin' contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Special attire required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Takorg Neckkiller if intrigued.
- Bargar Smarttoe is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a gifted porter. He appears scattered.
- Skadal Sunfinger is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a mediocre mason. He appears giddy.
- Jam Rosenall is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent baker. He appears jolly.
- Logar Uglytun is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mocked jeweler. He appears solemn.
- DeDanry Roseore is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a skilled courtier. She appears forbidding.
- Throond Foechisel is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a mediocre courtier. He appears helpful.
- Alehialas Nighthelm is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled plasterer. She appears pious.
- Toruk Boneripper is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted woodseller. He appears lovelorn.
- Jo Andren is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a gifted vintner. He appears lovelorn.
- Suzgud Skullcracker is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled cobbler. He appears scattered.
- Durgar Bittertun is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a gifted blacksmith. She appears spiteful.
- James Marett is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent salter. She appears sick.
- Uhbb Neckbreaker is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled dyer. She appears idealistic.
- Grumkon Deepbreaker is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a gifted dyer. She appears egotistical.
- Jam Harman is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled teamster. She appears guarded.
- Abaartthil Evenstryke, a contrarian female half-elf. She is an expert who is traveling the world as a trader.
- Arond Crystaleye, a prejudiced male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is finding work as a skilled laborer.
- Mickry Cargton, an outlandish female half-dwarf. She is a commoner who is fleeing an abusive lover.
- Jam Andrnson, a beligerent male half-elf. He is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a thug.
- Haataen Ousseasun, an egotistical male half-elf. He is an expert who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Gorkon Roarsmasher, a contrarian female dwarf. She is a sorcerer who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Cyllia:
- The Violet Ivy Farm [+]
- The Noisy Maiden Inc. [+]
- The Boiling Thunderbird Sport House [+]
- The Knotted Mug Inc. [+]
- The Golden Well Inc. [+]
- The Furious Tower Secondary School [+]
- The Prancing Wench Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Mangy Ivy Translations [+]
- The Voluptuous Thug Kennels [+]
- The Victorious Kraken Inc. [+]
- The Fawning Silver Inc. [+]
- The Ripped Stump Inc. [+]
- The Surly Snake Legion [+]
- The Glaring Pipe Inc. [+]
- The Orange Bunk Charcoalers [+]