- Pop. Estimate: 1,206
- Children: 16.58% (200)
- Elderly: 21.23% (256)
- 1,185 half-elf (98.2%)
- 21 other (1.7%)
- 4 Districts
- 67 Businesses
- 136 Specialists
- 148 Residences
Elberers is known for the following resources:
- A new grave yard inhabited by vampire caterpillars that are avoided by witches. Somoeone said someone found a stash of emeralds buried near there.
- Ancient pigment banks that are feared by travelers. Grinvy said one might dig up a chest containing penis sheathes in a well.
- Rich parrot companies that are visited frequently by magic users. Jam Giler said somoeone said someone found a chest containing rubies hidden around somewhere.
- A cursed battle field inhabited by dangerous peacocks that are hunted by gru. One might dig up piles of kitten mittens hidden around somewhere.
- In the olden days, an old man haunted the woods. Some say that the old man will sneeze three times, then steal your soul.
- Legends tell of Podinand's Needle, a unique needle with the capability to answer any question. It was last seen years ago.
- Years ago, the royals of Ferpost lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day Tozgath Mokkiller the vampire slayed a local hero. The royals tried to kill Tozgath Mokkiller, but failed miserably. Along came a treasure-obsessed lizardfolk named S'hoorssen fe S'hooral, who was a skilled storyteller. S'hoorssen had the thought to slay the vampire by making a wager with Tozgath Mokkiller. When S'hoorssen fe S'hooral faced the vampire, S'hoorssen fe S'hooral banished Tozgath Mokkiller and was killed in the process.
- In times gone by, a spirit named Thraggud frequented the town on rainy days. Some say that if you confront her, you will be stricken blind.
- Years ago, a devil named Xodzar frequented the swamps. Villagers say that if you face him, you will never be seen again.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for something new? I have carniverous butterflies in my basement, plz halp! Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Xuezn Dreadbone.
- Wanted: Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Izgsh Armbreaker to learn more.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Wit.
- artifact tester wanted. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Khalssen heh S'hooral.
- Looking for work? Missing painting. We suspect derros are the culprit. References required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Lodal Goodbrooch.
- Looking for work? Someone stole my puppy. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Length of job expected to be short. Must be clean. Contact Donic Barworth to learn more.
- I have rabbits in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Serli Stormgan.
- Help Needed: Bored? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will pay in gold. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Elaal Bloodmist for more information.
- non-lethal poison tester wanted. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Nbexn Evilshadow for further details.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with valuable information. Must be clean. Contact Davey Andreleton.
- Help Needed: Looking for something new? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen bracelet. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Morrun Blackstream to learn more.
- Danic Mares is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent tailor. She appears quiet.
- Dav Roseand is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted porter. She appears loud.
- Elalenlas Tyrchaser is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled porter. She appears exhausted.
- Illellssa Floralwatch is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a gifted bookseller. He appears grieving.
- Darelltel Dawnwatch is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a skilled mercenary. He appears self-obsessed.
- Haalaninne Goldencloak is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent apothecary. He appears clumsy.
- Joes Whitand is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled spicemerchant. She appears treasure-obsessed.
- Daney Shell is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled prostitute. She appears gambling.
- Halellai Maernwind is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a skilled grocer. He appears scattered.
- Mickey Antonsford is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a mediocre vintner. She appears guilty.
- Belartthil Dryearriver is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent coach driver. He appears intimidated.
- Joey VanDanall is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a renowned mason. She appears insecure.
- Don Blackewicz is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned cheesemaker. He appears thick.
- Beltava Auvreachaser is an androgynous half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent saddler. It appears patronizing.
- Habg Bonekiller, a healthy male orc. He is a rogue who is doing something impossible.
- Yat, a guilty female kobold. She is a ranger who is seeking dishonest work.
- Coteno Gearbit, an accusatory androgynous gnome. It is a sorcerer who is seeking honest work.
- Grimdin Wavekeep, a gluttonous female half-dwarf. She is a commoner who is fleeing an assassin.
- Ilnallas Orlesong, a quiet female elf. She is a commoner who is fleeing the law.
- Tmoten Ghosttdoom, a jesterly female bugbear. She is a druid who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
- Larrigiyn Freanisinger, an outlandish male elf. He is a monk who is here to buy spices.
- Khalal se Yerzor, an intimidated female lizardfolk. She is a druid who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Mickes Danling, a patriotic female half-orc. She is an adept who is traveling with an acting troupe.
- Donic Andrngham, a worrying female human. She is an expert who is traveling the world as a trader.
These establishments worthy of mention in Elberers:
- The Wobblin' Dwarf Construction [+]
- The Glaring Bunk Inc. [+]
- The Surly Peacock Legion [+]
- The Crooked Widowers Inc. [+]
- The Burning Lion Postal Service [+]
- The Stinking Silver Sculptures [+]
- The Deepwater Weasels Inc. [+]
- The Twisted Paladin Shoppe [+]
- The Honest Frog Shop [+]
- The Happy Cloak Millers [+]
- The Gray Devil Inc. [+]
- The Northern Turkey Bags [+]
- The Wooden Hole Shrine [+]
- The Open Fig Shoppe [+]