- Pop. Estimate: 618
- Children: 36.89% (228)
- Elderly: 6.63% (41)
- 528 human (85.4%)
- 85 half-orc (13.7%)
- 5 other (0.8%)
- 4 Districts
- 29 Businesses
- 45 Specialists
- 74 Residences
Greenbon is known for the following resources:
- Vegetable fields that are visited frequently by locals. Goi'k'morn said the locals speak of a chest containing rubies in a well.
- An old fort inhabited by wild caterpillars that are frequented by locals. Droag Moonhall said the locals speak of a chest containing monkey wrenches in a nearby pit.
- Coconut harvests that are avoided by locals. Somoeone said someone found bags of silver in a well.
- Long, long ago, a witch wandered the town. Villagers say that the witch will sneeze three times, then carry you away.
- In times past, a hag wandered the swamps. They say that the hag will sneeze three times, then sell you into slavery.
Job Postings [-]
- wood carving contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Joe Chawood.
- A passing Commoner is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Khalzin se Yerzin.
- Need a change of pace? beaky brain monsters-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Faerigssa Earthfire.
- Require an instructor learned in herbalism to tutor my child. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Thanosh Legbreaker.
- Looking for work? non-lethal poison tester wanted. Reward available. Contact Gwalantars Hlaestride to learn more.
- wine tester wanted. Will pay in gold. Contact Yordor Oilplate.
- Bored? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Must provide your own transportation. Reward available. Contact Xoderm Evilrender.
- Missing keg. We suspect mephits are the culprit. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Besal Plainwalker to learn more.
- Wanted: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with a land deed. Length of job expected to be short. Must submit to background check. Contact Gablita Cobblebolt.
- Don Bernaerley is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre coach driver. She appears prejudiced.
- Daney Chaorth is a female human who is known in the region as being a decent mercenary. She appears skeptical.
- Davry VanFrancorth is a female human who is known in the world as being a decent painter. She appears conspirational.
- Joes Morhouse is a female human who is known in the world as being a decent seamstress. She appears lonely.
- Davey Sheland is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled actor. He appears quiet.
- Dav VanBrowell is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled soldier. She appears guarded.
- Haz Mokripper is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent messenger. She appears easily offended.
- Joey Benson is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled copyist. He appears patronizing.
- Davry Giacoter is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a mediocre warehouse worker. He appears easily offended.
- Davic Burbrook is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a mocked brewer. She appears deluded.
- Done Benston is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a skilled haymerchant. She appears xenophobic.
- Hamwan Fusejet, a guilty male gnome. He is a commoner who is finding a missing treasure.
- Oesttoron Youngsinger, a mopey male minotaur. He is a rogue who is doing something impossible.
- Calimore Eaglestalker, a worrying male minotaur. He is a wizard who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Thul Skullcrusher, a solemn male bugbear. He is a commoner who is traveling with a circus.
- Grumril Wiseanvil, a guarded male dwarf. He is a bard who is delivering a message to a peasant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Greenbon:
- The Broken Willow Leatherworks [+]
- The Furious Knife Elementary School [+]
- The Elegant Octopus Vault [+]
- The Hungry Friends House of Law [+]
- The Colored Mug Dry Goods [+]
- The Dancing Bag Inc. [+]
- The Mangy Whisper Inc. [+]
- The Belching Helix Botique [+]
- The Thirsty House Worship House [+]
- The Ripped Tree Inc. [+]
- The Punchin' Lion Locksmith [+]