- Pop. Estimate: 430
- Children: 22.56% (97)
- Elderly: 16.98% (73)
- 310 ogre (72%)
- 76 orc (17.6%)
- 24 mindflayer (5.5%)
- 14 hobgoblin (3.2%)
- 5 lizardfolk (1.1%)
- 1 other (0.2%)
- 2 Districts
- 15 Businesses
- 18 Specialists
- 49 Residences
Joneswater Mound is known for the following resources:
- Rare peat swamps that are avoided by children.
- A haunted gazebo inhabited by poisonous crows that are avoided by kittens. The locals speak of bags of iron maidens in a well.
- A long time ago, a witch wandered the countryside. People say that the witch will ask a favor of you, then carry you away.
- Legends tell of Ghezor's Mirror, a possessed mirror with the power to disappear on its own. It was never recovered.
- Legends tell of Masrall's Jug, a possessed jug with the capability to dominate others. It has been lost for ages.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, an old woman stalked the woods when the wind blows from the east. Villagers say that the old woman will sneeze three times, then turn you into a mouse.
Job Postings [-]
- Bounty for beaky brain monsters, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. Serious inquiries only. Contact Blanu Bonesnapper.
- Help Wanted: mephits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward available. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Bab Tiddlyfuel.
- Help Needed: Need a change of pace? grigs-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Serious inquiries only. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Throgan Lightningshield if intrigued.
- tincure tester wanted. Opportunity to earn a title. May include some hazards. Contact Yordin Bluebrooch.
- Wizard seeks apprentice. Safety not guaranteed. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Ilyartlleu Softbreeze.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather rare lichen due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward available. Special attire required. Contact Rxok Wormshadow.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Length of job expected to be short. No previous experience required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Grimrun Saltnose for more details.
- Blothul is a female mindflayer who is known in the world as being a skilled glassmaker. She appears jaded.
- Vesside is a female mindflayer who is known in the city as being a decent chickenbutcher. She appears shifty.
- Xodunk Cleaverrender is a male hobgoblin who is known in the region as being a legendary carpenter. He appears quiet.
- Zitgub Skullnor The Cruel is a female orc who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled chickenbutcher. She appears gluttonous.
- Khalssen heh S'hoorzor is a male lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a gifted woodseller. He appears giddy.
- Thzz'k'morn is a male mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted painter. He appears skeptical.
- Zkasr Evildamn is a male hobgoblin who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent scabbardmaker. He appears resentful.
- Ghezor teh Ghessen is a male lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled watercarrier. He appears gluttonous.
- Mun Greatbasher is a male hobgoblin who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled weaponsmith. He appears spiteful.
- Dzuuk Brainbasher, a grieving female hobgoblin. She is an expert who is seeing the city.
- Tgbok Darkbone, a nihilistic male hobgoblin. He is a wizard who is seeing the world.
These establishments worthy of mention in Joneswater Mound:
- The Beefy Helix Shoppe [+]
- The Empty Hall Brewery [+]
- The Empty Oarhouse Brewery [+]
- The Master Riverside Barrels [+]
- The Rusty Priest Inc. [+]
- The Leaping Rock Shop [+]
- The Empty Riverside Ale House [+]
- The Ugly Swagger Builders [+]
- The Wrong Pony Junkyard [+]