- Pop. Estimate: 94
- Children: 17.02% (16)
- Elderly: 20.21% (19)
- 52 lizardfolk (55.3%)
- 29 deep dwarf (30.8%)
- 7 hobgoblin (7.4%)
- 3 troglodyte (3.1%)
- 2 goblin (2.1%)
- 1 other (1%)
- 3 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 13 Residences
Chardorf is known for the following resources:
- Ape troops that are frequented by townspeople.
- A blessed cave inhabited by poisonous scorpions that are frequented by children.
- Plentiful cork bushes that are hunted by townspeople. Gush Boarsnout said one might dig up piles of penis sheathes hidden around somewhere.
- In days gone by, the villagers of North Dawwell lived happily. Things were quiet, but one day a serial killer named Ghaap Rocktooth destroyed a nearby village. The villagers tried to kill Ghaap Rocktooth, but failed miserably. Along came a mindflayer named Klonth, who was an expert bowman. Klonth had an idea to slay the serial killer by killing the serial killer while he slept. When Klonth faced the serial killer, Klonth tricked Ghaap Rocktooth and was killed in the process.
- Some time ago, the villagers of Imoesti thrived. Things were peaceful, but one day Khalal heh Ghezin the lich destroyed a nearby village. The villagers tried to kill Khalal heh Ghezin, but were caught. Along came a bugbear named Kexn Metalshredder, who was a sneaky thief. Kexn had an idea to slay the lich by killing the lich while he slept. When Kexn Metalshredder faced the lich, Kexn Metalshredder tricked Khalal heh Ghezin and rescued the hostages.
- In times past, the royals of Chatsny lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day a dragon named Nat took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The royals tried to kill Nat, but failed miserably. Along came Chief Gluggogh Legsnapper the orc, who was a skilled storyteller. Chief Gluggogh had a plan to trick the dragon by using magic to banish it. When Chief Gluggogh Legsnapper faced the dragon, Chief Gluggogh Legsnapper defeated Nat.
- Once upon a time, a Boogyman stalked the swamps when the wind blows from the north. They say that the Boogyman will ask a favor of you, then eat you.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a secret. Contact Jit.
- Looking for something new? Someone stole my shoe. Find the louse, dead or alive. Mild danger may be involved. Reward available. Contact Vesspair.
- Required: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a secret. Contact Illenssa Spiritarrow.
- Bored? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen key. Reward available. Contact Delartthil Windbreeze.
- Help Needed: Someone stole my painting. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. May include some hazards. Contact Xuok Ogredamn if interested.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Ulond Granitestream to learn more.
- Falag Rubyfinger is a male deep dwarf who is known in the city as being a mediocre jeweler. He appears smug.
- Tilg is a male troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled baker. He appears intimidating.
- Grunond Pearlblade is a male deep dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled copyist. He appears gambling.
- Ghrikaro is a male troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a renowned soldier. He appears mopey.
- Gkutunk Ironrender is a female goblin who is known in the world as being a gifted jailer. She appears sick.
- Balgan Smartboot is a male deep dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent coach driver. He appears patriotic.
- Ghezor se S'hoorssen is a female lizardfolk who is known in that part of town as being a skilled professor. She appears trusting.
- S'hoorssen fe S'hoorzin is a male lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled messenger. He appears insecure.
- Boga Domspire, a patronizing male minotaur. He is a druid who is finding a missing parent.
These establishments worthy of mention in Chardorf:
- The Shallow Cup Saw Mill [+]
- The Splintered Fox Shoes [+]
- The Dancing Cock Inc. [+]
- The Lecherous Toad Blowers [+]
- The Dry Rose Shop [+]
- The Orange Bunk Firepit [+]
- The Whirling Frog Meat Handlers [+]
- The Gelded Cesspit Primary School [+]