- Pop. Estimate: 5,891
- Children: 23.29% (1,372)
- Elderly: 16.50% (972)
- 1,809 gnome (30.7%)
- 1,703 half-dwarf (28.9%)
- 919 half-orc (15.6%)
- 557 other (9.4%)
- 466 human (7.9%)
- 330 elf (5.6%)
- 107 half-elf (1.8%)
- 7 Districts
- 148 Businesses
- 842 Specialists
- 646 Residences
Galesvista is known for the following resources:
- Substantial bee hives that are frequented by travelers. Mick Brahews said one might find piles of iron maidens hidden around somewhere.
- Scant cobra quivers that are avoided by kittens.
- A creepy castle inhabited by tame apes that are frequented by travelers. The locals speak of piles of penis sheathes in a tomb nearby.
- Legends tell of Yap's Quill, a cursed quill with the ability to disappear on its own. It was last seen years ago.
- Some time ago, the townsfolk of Kamman thrived. Things were good, but one day a lich named S'hoorzin seh Ghezor kidnapped a princess. The townsfolk tried to kill S'hoorzin seh Ghezor, but were caught. Along came a halfling named Per Jallishaker, who was a valiant knight. Per had the thought to slay the lich by killing the lich while he slept. When Per Jallishaker faced the lich, Per Jallishaker tricked S'hoorzin seh Ghezor.
- Long ago, the villagers of Gerduk Lock lived in peace. Things were quiet, but one day Tgemt Bigbone the lich slayed a local hero. The villagers tried to kill Tgemt Bigbone, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Balril Smokeblood, who was a valiant knight. Balril had the thought to slay the lich by making a wager with Tgemt Bigbone. When Balril Smokeblood faced the lich, Balril Smokeblood defeated Tgemt Bigbone and was killed in the process.
- In olden times, a ghoul named Thraglrog hunted the woods. Some say that if you see him, you will be driven mad.
Job Postings [-]
- Required: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will pay in gold. Contact Blo'toor.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will pay in gold. Contact Dzuoten Ghosttbone.
- Need a change of pace? brawling contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward available. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Trell'ith to learn more.
- Someone stole my chalice. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ruguk Damnslay.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I have imps in my basement, plz halp! No pay until task is completed successfully. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Tauras Ormarr.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Snordor Opalboot.
- Someone stole my potato. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Throbul Crystalbrooch.
- Required: Need a change of pace? whiskey tester wanted. Will pay in gold. Contact Po Shadowstick.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome rust rats required. Will pay in gold. Contact Tilg.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome gremlins required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Joes Carill.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will pay in gold. Contact Komn Giantbone.
- Help! I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome rats required. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Reward is a secret. Contact Po Skyson.
- Bounty for bats, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Moten Metalgloom.
- Required: Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Danic Staer.
- Bored? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward available. Contact Gwarigssa Eyllisglider.
- Adatanae Kennyrborne is a female elf who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled saddler. She appears boastful.
- Gavtsy Tiddlygauge is an androgynous gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled haymerchant. It appears apologetic.
- Kialin Thermogadget is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a gifted bather. He appears impatient.
- Doney Jameerton is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre tailor. She appears jaded.
- Nintsy Cobblecog is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a decent woodworker. He appears deluded.
- Filttars Blacksinger is a female elf who is known in the world as being a mocked forester. She appears nihilistic.
- Jame Jamesone is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled ostler. He appears patriotic.
- Arond Waveneck is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled bleacher. She appears nervous.
- Shaman Kubdig Backcracker is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a skilled sculptor. She appears loud.
- Delvaranae Spiritweaver is a male elf who is known in the region as being a decent messenger. He appears xenophobic.
- Larlanai Kennyrwing is a male elf who is known in the region as being a renowned woodworker. He appears gambling.
- Faelaniyn Ravenshade is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned shipwright. He appears healthy.
- Joes Caren is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a renowned tanner. She appears impatient.
- Joe Greenen is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled wagoneer. She appears prejudiced.
- Aeshiaava Mistblaze is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled baker. He appears forgetful.
- Don Rosein is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a skilled barber. He appears easily offended.
- Dave Stanhouse is a female human who is known in the city as being a renowned rugmaker. She appears solemn.
- Dav Marcombe is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted maidservant. She appears embittered.
- Durbor Brassrobe, an insecure male deep dwarf. He is a wizard who is doing something questionable.
- Jamry VanFranne, an egotistical female human. She is a commoner who is doing something nefarious.
- Tror Damnslay, a grieving male goblin. He is a commoner who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
- Gaehiatars Summerwhisper, a shifty male elf. He is a warrior who is seeking honest work.
- Blom, a fashion concious male mindflayer. He is a sorcerer who is on a mission to collect a debt.
- Ilynallleu Brightgale, a greedy male drow. He is a bard who is finding work as a mercenary.
- Nbkasr Rockhand, a nihilistic male bugbear. He is an expert who is fleeing an assassin.
- Drogan Jadesmith, an efficient male oddball. He is a rogue who is here to buy spices.
- Jamey Marcombe, an easily offended male human. He is a barbarian who is seeking revenge.
- Xtun Darkfury, a fashion concious male goblin. He is a commoner who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Tharuna Stormilg, a skeptical male minotaur. He is a bard who is seeking thrills and adventure.
- S'herzor teh Khalzin, a jesterly female lizardfolk. She is an expert who is doing something nefarious.
- Nbot Metalcutter, a prejudiced male bugbear. He is a fighter who is following rumors of riches.
These establishments worthy of mention in Galesvista:
- The Victorious Oarhouse Designs [+]
- The Dancing Clowns Inc. [+]
- The Great Jane Sheath Store [+]
- The Naughty Kraken Glove Makers [+]
- The Dwarven Tree Shoppe [+]
- The Knotted Wolfhound Inc. [+]
- The Fat Greyhound Inc. [+]
- The Robber Ent Inc. [+]
- The Fallen Axe Inc. [+]
- The Purple Dwarf Arena [+]
- The Colored Crate Dry Goods [+]
- The Dreaming Frogs Arena [+]
- The Last Badger Hatters [+]
- The Singing Badger Dock Company [+]
- The Boiling Axe Sport House [+]
- The Frosty Snake Temple [+]
- The Tattered Virgin Temple [+]
- The Smiling Jade Bakery [+]