- Pop. Estimate: 1,504
- Children: 43.55% (655)
- Elderly: 1.99% (30)
- 1,014 half-dwarf (67.4%)
- 267 half-elf (17.7%)
- 172 elf (11.4%)
- 38 half-orc (2.5%)
- 13 other (0.8%)
- 2 Districts
- 78 Businesses
- 179 Specialists
- 196 Residences
Holsrard is known for the following resources:
- A cursed cave inhabited by dangerous bees that are hunted by unicorns. Somoeone said someone found piles of small lyres in a tomb nearby.
- A magical grave yard inhabited by defenseless kittens that are frequented by witches. Kzuk Gianthowl said the locals speak of bags of gold in a dungeon.
- A new mine inhabited by defenseless dragons that are feared by locals. Aiwan Fusesprocket said one might find piles of penis sheathes in a well.
- A magical tower inhabited by dangerous cobras that are frequented by townspeople.
- A magical shrine inhabited by vampire bats that are feared by gru.
- A long time ago, the villagers of Decormore lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day an evil murderer named Brok Nightdoom slayed a local hero. The villagers tried to kill Brok Nightdoom, but were caught. Along came Brzar Rockcutter the goblin, who was a valiant knight. Brzar had an idea to slay the murderer by making a wager with Brok Nightdoom. When Brzar Rockcutter faced the murderer, Brzar Rockcutter killed the murderer.
Job Postings [-]
- Required: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will owe you a huge favor. Must submit to background check. Contact Done Antonson for more information.
- Require an instructor learned in sorcery to tutor my child. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must not smell. Contact Danic Francerson.
- Help Wanted: drinking contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will pay in gold. Contact Muk Darkmaw.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen chalice. Reward available. Contact Gkuturm Metalhand.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Guild membership required. Reward available. Contact Dave Harwell if intrigued.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with valuable information. Experienced professionals only. Contact Khalssen heh S'heral for further details.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for rare toads, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward available. Contact Kzomd Darkshredder.
- Looking for something new? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. No previous experience required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Tgub Oozegloom for more information.
- A passing Paladin is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Length of job expected to be short. Will pay in gold. Contact Grimgan Quartzhair for further details.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a secret. Contact Tmurm Rantbasher.
- lizards-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ertlas Earthleaf for more information.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Must submit to background check. Reward is a secret. Contact Gorag Coppercoin.
- Done Petrden is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled illuminator. She appears beligerent.
- Darelllas Wishstrike is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent tinker. He appears loud.
- Abahiaai Duskingblade is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent bowyer. She appears spiteful.
- DeDones Martierley is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre laborer. She appears boastful.
- Drodal Oatbeard is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a mediocre warehouse worker. She appears easily offended.
- Elalentel Broadwalker is a female elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled mercer. She appears pacifistic.
- Gorgin Shinycask is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a gifted bookbinder. She appears cautious.
- Dromir Dullstaff is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled lumberjack. He appears nosy.
- Daves Bartoorth is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent locksmith. He appears solemn.
- Osa Legcracker is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a mediocre brewer. He appears trusting.
- Brodin Pearlaxe is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled librarian. He appears self-obsessed.
- Dav Corleton is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled messenger. He appears clumsy.
- Faevarinne Mistglow is a male elf who is known in the city as being a mediocre glassmaker. He appears sick.
- Gaeleniyn Oaksinger is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted official. She appears quiet.
- Thorrun Crunchmead is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent teamster. He appears quiet.
- Hilgrim Underbrother, an impatient male halfling. He is a warrior who is traveling with an important person.
- Gardor Coralmace, a jesterly male half-dwarf. He is an aristocrat who is traveling with a diplomat.
- Ilylanai Riftsight, a battle-ready androgynous elf. It is a rogue who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Jam Barngton, a boastful female half-elf. She is an expert who is traveling the world as a pilgrim.
- Dave Colter, an embittered female human. She is a warrior who is traveling the world as a trader.
- Daney Burard, an attentive male half-elf. He is a warrior who is traveling the world as a trader.
- Beamida Gyrojet, an insecure female gnome. She is an adept who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
These establishments worthy of mention in Holsrard:
- The Stumpy Cat Security [+]
- The Gritty Iron Docs [+]
- The Sloppy Harpoon Cloth [+]
- The Guinea Stump Leather Goods [+]
- The Violet Wine Butchery [+]
- The Hungry Pony Legal Partners [+]
- The Fermented Twins Inc. [+]
- The Guinea Ivy Leather Goods [+]
- The Ruby Well Chop House [+]
- The Hungry Wine Legal Partners [+]
- The Desert Kettles Inc. [+]
- The Noisy Cock Inc. [+]
- The Drowned Rose Herbalist [+]
- The Broken Willow Leatherworks [+]
- The Perfumed Bull Wine Shoppe [+]