- Pop. Estimate: 1,528
- Children: 12.43% (190)
- Elderly: 24.21% (370)
- 1,139 half-orc (74.5%)
- 190 half-elf (12.4%)
- 159 elf (10.4%)
- 24 other (1.5%)
- 16 halfling (1%)
- 9 Districts
- 78 Businesses
- 179 Specialists
- 183 Residences
Icecreek is known for the following resources:
- A blessed cave inhabited by vampire crows that are frequented by magic users. Ceeraz said rumors tell of a chest containing rubies buried near there.
- Huge amber mines that are avoided by townspeople.
- Primal timber forests that are hunted by locals. Kerm Laughdoom said somoeone said someone found bags of saphires hidden around somewhere.
- Ancient coconut plantations that are visited frequently by children. Somoeone said someone found piles of copper in a nearby pit.
- In days gone by, the townsfolk of Gavenvale lived in peace. Things were good, but one day Zit the monster stole a priceless heirloom. The townsfolk tried to kill Zit, but failed miserably. Along came a nervous ogre named Ghash Beartooth, who was a valiant knight. Ghash had the thought to slay the monster by making a wager with Zit. When Ghash Beartooth faced the monster, Ghash Beartooth banished Zit and was killed in the process.
- Long ago, a lich named En'k'morn wandered the woods. Some say that if you touch her, you will be driven mad.
- In the days of yore, the villagers of Bad Warwell lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day an evil spirit named Fliao Icewind slayed a local hero. The villagers tried to stop the spirit, but were caught. Along came a smug orc named Zhobd Bonecracker, who was an expert bowman. Zhobd had an idea to slay the spirit by causing a distraction while others struck. When Zhobd Bonecracker faced the spirit, Zhobd Bonecracker banished Fliao Icewind and rescued Bad Warwell.
- In times gone by, a monster named Yeral hunted the fields. Folks say that if you caught her, you will be eaten alive unless you offer a sacrifice.
- Legends tell of El's Sandwich, a cursed sandwich with the ability to summon angels. It was never recovered.
Job Postings [-]
- Needed: Need a change of pace? I have darkmantles in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with valuable information. May include some hazards. Contact Poduk Oxmane.
- Required: Done Morland has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Shaman Bir Legripper.
- Bored? feral cats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Vessrc.
- Looking for work? cooking contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a secret. Contact Dellanssa Starweaver.
- Help! Bored? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward available. Contact Throdal Leadneck.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome beaky brain monsters required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Blogug Armsnapper for further details.
- Help Wanted: Want to earn some quick coin? Expert seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Dav VanGoodand.
- Bored? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Dosh Oakbranch.
- Balrin Brandymead has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a secret. Contact Haanalai Featherbreeze.
- taste tester wanted. Reward is a secret. Contact Ssz'ith.
- Required: Looking for work? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will pay in gold. Contact Sromak Bonebreaker.
- grog tester wanted. Reward available. Contact Tbods Foulkill.
- Illleninne Floralsinger is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled librarian. He appears idealistic.
- Beine Slowtory is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a mediocre soldier. She appears chatty.
- Gaenallleu Windstar is a male elf who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled spicemerchant. He appears egotistical.
- Poly Warmwolf is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre alchemist. He appears forbidding.
- Elahiatars Kindshine is an androgynous elf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled painter. It appears loud.
- Bemira Meliblower is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked official. She appears intimidated.
- Alaelliyn Longstryke is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted dyer. He appears homesick.
- Glidarg Headkiller is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled blacksmith. She appears accusatory.
- Haaartai Banniwake is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled seamstress. She appears forgetful.
- Davey Starough is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a mocked specialty smith. She appears nosy.
- Eline Talllock is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled physician. He appears flirtatious.
- Filartanae Winterwhisper is a female elf who is known in the city as being a decent bather. She appears smitten.
- Done MacJameter is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent bather. She appears lovelorn.
- Joic Andrhews is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent chandler. He appears easily offended.
- Belnalava Killesworn is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a mediocre tanner. She appears jesterly.
- Dane Brister, a nihilistic male human. He is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a merchant.
- Droorin Rustcrown, a thick male dwarf. He is a sorcerer who is cleaning out a slum.
- Elhiaava Bannistrike, a scattered male elf. He is a warrior who is here to buy slaves.
- Faldor Warmill, an unreliable female half-dwarf. She is a barbarian who is traveling the world as a pilgrim.
- Micke Marfield, a xenophobic male human. He is a wizard who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Gwalenai Heartmist, a worrying female half-elf. She is an expert who is finding a missing parent.
- Dan Burville, a jolly male half-orc. He is a commoner who is seeking dishonest work.
These establishments worthy of mention in Icecreek:
- The Wrong Heart Depot [+]
- The Tired Jade Supplies [+]
- The Warm Monkey Night Smiths [+]
- The Robber Wagonhouse Inc. [+]
- The Gelded Jane High School [+]
- The Victorious Frogs Builders [+]
- The Naughty Paladin Gloves [+]
- The Slaughtered Beer Charity [+]
- The Slippery Greyhound Textiles [+]
- The Crippled Knife Inc. [+]
- The Drinking Harpoon Herbalist [+]
- The Fiery Dungeon Shoppe [+]
- The Black Crow Inc. [+]
- The Beefy Wolfhound Shoppe [+]
- The Guinea Days Leather Goods [+]