- Pop. Estimate: 518
- Children: 16.99% (88)
- Elderly: 20.85% (108)
- 430 human (83%)
- 87 half-orc (16.7%)
- 1 other (0.1%)
- 5 Districts
- 22 Businesses
- 32 Specialists
- 62 Residences
Mount Falkwater is known for the following resources:
- Primal amber mines that are frequented by locals. One might dig up a chest containing silver in a well.
- Timber plantations that are visited frequently by magic users. One might dig up piles of kitten mittens buried near there.
- An ancient battle field inhabited by wild chinchillas that are frequented by children.
- Years ago, the constable of Grisers lived in peace. Things were quiet, but one day Kigan Oaknut the demon stole a priceless heirloom. The constable tried to kill Kigan Oaknut, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Done Matville, who was a skilled storyteller. Done had a plan to trick the demon by using magic to banish it. When Done Matville faced the demon, Done Matville banished Kigan Oaknut.
- Years ago, the royals of Earlrun lived in peace. Things were quiet, but one day Thradoz Moknor the vampire kidnapped a princess. The royals tried to stop the vampire, but failed miserably. Along came a lonely bugbear named Nbub Metalkill, who was a valiant knight. Nbub had a plan to trick the vampire by causing a distraction while others struck. When Nbub Metalkill faced the vampire, Nbub Metalkill defeated Thradoz Moknor.
- In the olden days, a hag stalked the fields every six years and was drawn towards those that wronged others. People say that the hag will ask a favor of you, then give you a gift if you are nice.
- Once upon a time, a cyclops named Krabbarz stalked the town when the wind blows from the south. Commoners say that if you confront it, you will be killed.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Guild membership required. Contact Hallenlleu Goldglow.
- Needed: Someone stole my painting. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. Contact Gargan Doughcask.
- Help! Bored? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will owe you a huge favor. May include some hazards. Contact Alavariyn Melithform to learn more.
- I'm looking for rare cockatrices, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Ghugguh Backnor.
- non-lethal poison tester wanted. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Erinose Domrunner.
- Wanted: Xtot Bigmouth has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. May include some hazards. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Ghrig.
- Required: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Guk Bearfang.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen tomatoes. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jo Robertield if interested.
- Nogb Mokbreaker is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a mocked astrologer. He appears mocking.
- Joic MacMartiworth is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre banker. He appears guilty.
- Dav Beridge is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled watercarrier. He appears impatient.
- Danic Matster is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled lawyer. She appears gosipy.
- Tabg Backcracker is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a mocked woodworker. He appears jesterly.
- Rrabbogh Headsnapper is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a gifted magic dealer. He appears melancholy.
- Jamry Stanton is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent bucklemaker. She appears helpful.
- Tazzog Armcrusher is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled woodcarver. She appears jaded.
- Mick Andrick is a female human who is known in the region as being a gifted sheriff. She appears fatalistic.
- Davey Cascombe is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a decent lawyer. She appears mopey.
- Jamry Southwell, an impatient male human. He is a warrior who is seeking dishonest work.
- Dav VanBurter, a nervous female human. She is a warrior who is seeking dishonest work.
These establishments worthy of mention in Mount Falkwater:
- The Twisted Beer Shop [+]
- The Fiery Princess Shop [+]
- The Murdered Pipe Inc. [+]
- The Lazy Halflings Shop [+]
- The Wet Axe Meat Handlers [+]
- The Flaming Dead Inc. [+]
- The Belching Flask Magic Shop [+]
- The Deepwater Dungeon Inc. [+]
- The Wiley Rock Bath House [+]
- The Weary Heart Rugs [+]