- Pop. Estimate: 70
- Children: 21.43% (15)
- Elderly: 15.71% (11)
- 39 lizardfolk (55.7%)
- 15 hobgoblin (21.4%)
- 12 deep dwarf (17.1%)
- 2 troglodyte (2.8%)
- 1 minotaur (1.4%)
- 1 other (1.4%)
- 4 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 10 Residences
LeKeymore is known for the following resources:
- Scant dangerous dragon wiers that are avoided by kittens.
- Magic amber deposits that are visited frequently by witches.
- Plentiful kitten glarings that are avoided by townspeople. Rumors tell of a chest containing monkey wrenches buried near there.
- Legends tell of Kotgab's Throne, a special throne with the knack to find any item. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- Long ago, the constable of Clarden lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day Noostoren Cloudsplitter the monster destroyed a nearby village. The constable tried to stop the monster, but were caught. Along came a hero named Kus Laughbeast, who was an expert bowman. Kus had a plan to trick the monster by using magic to banish it. When Kus Laughbeast faced the monster, Kus Laughbeast defeated Noostoren Cloudsplitter.
- Some time ago, a Pooka wandered the field and was drawn towards thieves. Folks say that the Pooka will ask for your help, then steal your soul.
- Some time ago, a Boogyman hunted the countryside. They say that the Boogyman will ask a favor of you, then eat you.
Job Postings [-]
- Needed: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather owlbear beak due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with valuable information. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Grosog Headkiller.
- Missing jewel. We suspect imps are the culprit. Will pay in gold. Safety not guaranteed. Discretion required. Contact Jo Dilell.
- Need a change of pace? artifact tester wanted. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Mun Cleaverdeath.
- Help Wanted: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will pay in gold. Must be clean. Contact Disrrl.
- Help! Need a change of pace? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Length of job expected to be short. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Porlak.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome rats required. Will reward you with valuable information. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Must be a quick learner. Contact Wou'ith.
- Gozlak is a female troglodyte who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled watercarrier. She appears greedy.
- Khalal fe Khalssen is a female lizardfolk who is known in that part of town as being a decent teamster. She appears deluded.
- Burunron Earthstride is an androgynous minotaur who is known in the region as being a mediocre specialty smith. It appears worrying.
- Porra is a female troglodyte who is known in the region as being a gifted priest. She appears efficient.
- Yerssen fe Ghessen is a male lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a decent bather. He appears self-obsessed.
- Thororin Stonemace is a male deep dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled weaver. He appears trusting.
- Anka is a male troglodyte who is known in the region as being a decent bowyer. He appears clumsy.
- Ferdieras Cloudchaser is a female minotaur who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled librarian. She appears melancholy.
- Cavma Eaglebreaker, an embittered female minotaur. She is a fighter who is traveling the world as a trader.
- Elhs, a resentful male troglodyte. He is an expert who is following a message from an angel.
These establishments worthy of mention in LeKeymore:
- The Greasy Dog Scabbards [+]
- The Gritty Hole Wharf [+]
- The Sleeping Hearthstone Inc. [+]
- The Black Alicorn Inc. [+]
- The Great Fig Sheath Store [+]
- The Vulgar Boar Furs [+]
- The Great Badger Sheath Store [+]
- The Boiling Bunk Fish Camp [+]