- Pop. Estimate: 1,310
- Children: 18.70% (245)
- Elderly: 19.69% (258)
- 618 half-orc (47.1%)
- 532 dwarf (40.6%)
- 91 human (6.9%)
- 45 half-dwarf (3.4%)
- 14 gnome (1%)
- 10 other (0.7%)
- 5 Districts
- 68 Businesses
- 143 Specialists
- 162 Residences
Goldberg is known for the following resources:
- A magical shrine inhabited by defenseless kittens that are hunted by witches. Zhabb Bonecracker said somoeone said someone found a stash of rubies buried near there.
- Bee hives that are feared by magic users. Masrc said somoeone said someone found piles of rubies in a nearby pit.
- Substantial chinchilla colonies that are avoided by kittens.
- Rich amber deposits that are avoided by zombies. Balbul Brasssmasher said somoeone said someone found a stash of penis sheathes hidden around somewhere.
- In days gone by, the constable of Kirkburg thrived. Things were peaceful, but one day Khalssen seh Ghessen the minotaur kidnapped a princess. The constable tried to kill Khalssen seh Ghessen, but were caught. Along came a lizardfolk named S'hoorzor ahn Ghessen, who was a sneaky thief. S'hoorzor had the thought to slay the minotaur by making a wager with Khalssen seh Ghessen. When S'hoorzor ahn Ghessen faced the minotaur, S'hoorzor ahn Ghessen banished Khalssen seh Ghessen and was killed in the process.
- In the olden days, a Pooka stalked the field. Villagers say that the Pooka will ask for your help, then steal your soul.
- Legends tell of Subdig's Shoes, a magical shoes with the knack to summon angels. It was never recovered.
- In the days of yore, an old man hunted the countryside at dusk. They say that the old man will offer you sweets, then imprison you.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome toads required. Safety not guaranteed. Will pay in gold. Contact Mickey MacBlackcroft.
- Need a change of pace? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen valuables. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Trelltra for further details.
- Wanted: A passing Cleric is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Sszpair.
- Looking for work? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must be a quick learner. Contact Snorkon Carbonsmith.
- Required: Need a change of pace? Uduk Oxclaw has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will pay in gold. Contact Xuadr Greatmouth.
- I have homuncului in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a secret. Contact Klugbunk Legkiller.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Fillenaen Starblaze for more details.
- Wanted: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen cerimonial knife. Mild danger may be involved. Opportunity to earn a title. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Alevaraen Leafsing.
- Wanted: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with valuable information. Serious inquiries only. Contact Alavariyn Eyllissinger.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome darkmantles required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Mizgab Skullbreaker to learn more.
- Help! Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Mordal Dragonblood.
- Abagin Talonslasher is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled timberwright. He appears battle-ready.
- Durdal Lightbread is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a skilled priest. She appears nervous.
- Joey Casling is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a skilled woodworker. He appears smug.
- Gavrette Greasebun is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre sculptor. He appears vengeful.
- Dan Roseinson is a male human who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled professor. He appears vengeful.
- Barag Grandsmith is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned teamster. She appears guarded.
- Hewnk Fusegauge is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a skilled lumberjack. She appears lovelorn.
- Grunag Leadstone is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled doctor. She appears nervous.
- Cotton Rocketblast is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled courtier. She appears intimidating.
- Davey Peterhews is a male human who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled good samaritan. He appears egotistical.
- Dane Dilmell is a male human who is known in the city as being a renowned jeweler. He appears boastful.
- Danry Kleininson is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a mocked sheriff. He appears drunken.
- James Greenield is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled engineer. She appears idealistic.
- Faldor Clawsapper is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled maidservant. She appears patriotic.
- Dan Danidge, a pious female human. She is a druid who is seeking thrills and adventure.
- Tudub Wormbeast, a shifty male goblin. He is a monk who is cleaning out a monster infestation.
- Illlanthil Killeeye, a trusting male half-elf. He is a wizard who is finding a missing map.
- Khalzor seh S'heral, a homesick female lizardfolk. She is a commoner who is here to buy spices.
- Throdal Paperstone, an apologetic male deep dwarf. He is a sorcerer who is finding work as a merchant.
- Po Healthyone, a contrarian male halfling. He is an expert who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Dav Bargan, an apologetic female half-elf. She is an aristocrat who is seeking dishonest work.
- Khumm Neckripper, a healthy male orc. He is a fighter who is delivering a message to a merchant.
- Fot, an outlandish male kobold. He is a commoner who is doing something questionable.
- Ush Eaglenut, a worrying male oddball. He is a cleric who is fleeing a natural disaster.
These establishments worthy of mention in Goldberg:
- The Robber Giant Inc. [+]
- The Seven Cavern Candle Maker [+]
- The Puking Road Locksmith [+]
- The Greasy Ent Inc. [+]
- The Mended Thug Coop Hoop [+]
- The Naughty Priest Glove Shop [+]
- The Whistling Monkey Inc. [+]
- The Worn Troll Temple [+]
- The Punchin' Jade Locksmith [+]
- The Blind Nomad Shop [+]
- The Crippled Kraken Inc. [+]
- The Sterling Beer Sculptures [+]
- The Flying Friends Inc. [+]
- The Snoring Pot Clinic [+]