- Pop. Estimate: 4,221
- Children: 16.99% (717)
- Elderly: 20.99% (886)
- 1,892 half-dwarf (44.8%)
- 984 halfling (23.3%)
- 916 half-elf (21.7%)
- 262 gnome (6.2%)
- 72 dwarf (1.7%)
- 72 human (1.7%)
- 23 other (0.5%)
- 5 Districts
- 131 Businesses
- 613 Specialists
- 534 Residences
South Lentle is known for the following resources:
- A new cave inhabited by tame scorpions that are visited frequently by unicorns. One might find bags of platinum in a dungeon.
- Fruit fields that are avoided by magic users. Amane Hornswan said rumors tell of a stash of copper hidden around somewhere.
- A new cave inhabited by tame spiders that are feared by unicorns.
- A blessed mine inhabited by poisonous bats that are avoided by magic users.
- Coconut plantations that are frequented by travelers.
- Many years ago, a Boogyman hunted the world. Some say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then banish you if you are cruel.
- A long time ago, the constable of Durkny lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil devil named Calilaca Longmarr kidnapped a princess. The constable tried to stop the devil, but failed miserably. Along came a guarded half-orc named Jamry Kleinster, who was a valiant knight. Jamry had the thought to slay the devil by using magic to banish it. When Jamry Kleinster faced the devil, Jamry Kleinster banished Calilaca Longmarr and was killed in the process.
- In olden times, a hag frequented the town. People say that the hag will offer you sweets, then give you a gift if you are nice.
- Some time ago, a witch stalked the woods before dawn and was drawn towards misbehaving children. People say that the witch will ask for your help, then sell you into slavery.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for something new? Bounty for bats, dead or alive. Reward available. Serious inquiries only. Contact Erellthil Winterhelm.
- Someone stole my peg leg. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Chaellssa Starmoon.
- Help Needed: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact James Ferhouse.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Trellm for more information.
- Help Needed: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Loril Icecairn.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Done Whiteter if intrigued.
- Need a change of pace? woodcutting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jot.
- Bored? Warrior seeks apprentice. Must be a quick learner. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Ai Fusejet.
- I have carniverous butterflies in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a secret. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Dan Bartoll for more details.
- A passing Barbarian is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward available. Serious inquiries only. Contact Magaalia Dawncaller to learn more.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Naret Ghosttdeath for more details.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward available. Contact Don Benan.
- Looking for work? Car has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Zirurg Backcrusher for further details.
- Jendan Tinkerbun is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a skilled timberwright. She appears xenophobic.
- Fal Plumpale is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a mediocre courtier. He appears scattered.
- Droond Foeneck is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted mason. She appears jesterly.
- Mickic Stain is an androgynous human who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled grocer. It appears mopey.
- Jo Francen is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a gifted undertaker. He appears solemn.
- Jo Chrising is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled tailor. She appears attentive.
- Dan Braster is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled teacher. He appears unreliable.
- Junrette Thermobit is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent mason. She appears giddy.
- Adadily Newwanderer is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled sheriff. He appears helpful.
- Hil Goodcaller is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a decent librarian. He appears quiet.
- Daney Jackgan is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre apothecary. He appears gluttonous.
- Brodor Greenblood is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent rugmaker. He appears violent.
- Allian Fusefiz is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled adventurer. She appears smitten.
- Balbul Papernose is an androgynous dwarf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled salter. It appears boastful.
- Skabul Stormfinger is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled lawyer. He appears homesick.
- Gwanalanae Melithrunner is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a skilled handyman. He appears deluded.
- Bealita Wobbbun, a drunken androgynous gnome. It is a cleric who is following a message from an angel.
- Gil Gyrobolt, an efficient male gnome. He is a warrior who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
- Jam Dilell, a jaded male human. He is a commoner who is following a message from an angel.
- Mick Dilville, a loud female human. She is a cleric who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Gwalanaen Killemight, a nihilistic female elf. She is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a ruler.
- Doney Broling, an exhausted female human. She is a commoner who is doing something amazing.
- Jam Casore, an efficient male half-dwarf. He is an aristocrat who is here to secretly assassinate a scholar.
These establishments worthy of mention in South Lentle:
- The Angry Song Shoppe [+]
- The Dry Jane Shop [+]
- The Wrong Harpoon Dumping Ground [+]
- The Prancing Beer Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Lascivious Monkey Hats Shop [+]
- The New Mead Inc. [+]
- The Salty Hearthstone Lumberyard [+]
- The Smithy Boar Clinic [+]
- The Wobbling Dungeon Construction [+]
- The Horny Dungeon House of Law [+]
- The Severed Greyhound Candle Maker [+]
- The Stinky Helix Color Shop [+]
- The Murdered Swagger Inc. [+]
- The Wiley Demon Store [+]
- The Punchin' Troll Locksmith [+]
- The Ruby Turkey Inc. [+]