- Pop. Estimate: 1,445
- Children: 22.56% (326)
- Elderly: 16.96% (245)
- 1,385 half-elf (95.8%)
- 42 human (2.9%)
- 18 other (1.2%)
- 5 Districts
- 74 Businesses
- 159 Specialists
- 173 Residences
Clemhall is known for the following resources:
- A cursed fort inhabited by tame scorpions that are visited frequently by witches. Somoeone said someone found piles of gold in a nearby pit.
- An old cave inhabited by vampire scorpions that are feared by townspeople. Rumors tell of piles of emeralds buried near there.
- A magical shrine inhabited by carnivorous dragons that are visited frequently by unicorns. Khalal seh Khalal said one might dig up a stash of emeralds in a tomb nearby.
- Legends tell of Alatinne's Cat, a special cat with the knack to summon angels. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- Legends tell of Paz' Painting, a cursed painting with the knack to disappear on its own. It has been lost for ages.
- In olden times, the villagers of Holy Lenary thrived. Things were quiet, but one day an evil serial killer named Khalssen teh Ghessen kidnapped a princess. The villagers tried to stop the serial killer, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named Narot Rockbone, who was a valiant knight. Narot had a plan to trick the serial killer by killing the serial killer while she slept. When Narot Rockbone faced the serial killer, Narot Rockbone tricked Khalssen teh Ghessen.
- Long ago, a witch hunted the town. Villagers say that the witch will ask for your help, then steal your soul.
Job Postings [-]
- Bounty for carniverous butterflies, dead or alive. Reward available. Contact Dabel Eagletooth.
- Required: Require an instructor learned in juggling to tutor my child. Reward available. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact S'hoorzin ahn Khalssen.
- derros-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward available. References required. Contact Uap Rockclaw if interested.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather owlbear beak due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. May include some hazards. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact S'herssen se Khalssen.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Be Quickmind if intrigued.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Id Headnor.
- Bored? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Asterinand Eaglerunner.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Thalbub Armbreaker.
- Require an instructor learned in herbalism to tutor my child. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Wrater for more information.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Dav Braorth.
- Someone stole my artifact. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. Contact Dzuezn Greatshredder.
- Done Jamesford is a female human who is known in the city as being a gifted laborer. She appears resentful.
- Jory Giacoorth is a female human who is known in the region as being a mediocre banker. She appears mocking.
- Don VanMorrough is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a gifted maidservant. He appears intimidated.
- Jam Andreidge is a male human who is known in the city as being a skilled alchemist. He appears efficient.
- Alalanai Everbow is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a skilled bather. He appears loud.
- Dav Benngton is a female human who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled specialty smith. She appears mocking.
- Adaelltars Auvreamane is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled armorer. He appears egotistical.
- Dav Burand is a male human who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled official. He appears prejudiced.
- Davic Chaill is a female human who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled innkeeper. She appears jolly.
- Joes Andreman is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled furrier. He appears attentive.
- Daney Franleton is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked potter. He appears apologetic.
- James Davrell is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a skilled alchemist. She appears forbidding.
- Erriganae Leafstar is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled ropemaker. He appears attentive.
- Haavarava Dawndew is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled laborer. He appears beligerent.
- Tguk Cleaverdamn, a helpful female goblin. She is a cleric who is traveling with a circus.
- Joe Chaton, a violent female half-orc. She is a bard who is seeking dishonest work.
- Kunk Wormbasher, a pious male goblin. He is a commoner who is seeing the world.
- Morgan Lumbervest, a greedy female dwarf. She is a barbarian who is finding a missing artifact.
- Drutzuk Skullbreaker, a worrying female half-orc. She is a wizard who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Delelltel Fireleaf, an efficient female half-elf. She is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a scholar.
- Tils, a fatalistic male troglodyte. He is a cleric who is finding a missing criminal.
These establishments worthy of mention in Clemhall:
- The Blue Wolfhound Shop [+]
- The Leaping Axehandle Shop [+]
- The Flying Grog General Goods [+]
- The Slade Wolfhound Charity [+]
- The Wobbling Tree Construction [+]
- The Musty Rock Inc. [+]
- The Puking Riverside Locksmith [+]
- The Frosty Snake of All That Is Holy [+]
- The Glaring Wagon Inc. [+]
- The Slumbering Bill Reference Center [+]
- The Gray Axehandle Inc. [+]
- The Wet Frogs Meat Handlers [+]
- The Frosty Rooster Shrine [+]
- The Oiled Monkey Bags [+]