- Pop. Estimate: 560
- Children: 42.86% (240)
- Elderly: 2.50% (14)
- 465 human (83%)
- 40 halfling (7.1%)
- 30 half-orc (5.3%)
- 9 half-elf (1.6%)
- 6 elf (1%)
- 6 dwarf (1%)
- 4 other (0.7%)
- 4 Districts
- 23 Businesses
- 33 Specialists
- 64 Residences
Mount Dun den is known for the following resources:
- Abundant fresh fruit plantations that are frequented by vampires.
- Abundant rock salt fields that are frequented by vampires.
- In times gone by, a witch frequented the region during the summer solstice and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Some say that the witch will sneeze three times, then imprison you.
Job Postings [-]
- Needed: Need a change of pace? Arril Coralneck has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with valuable information. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Ghrika for further details.
- Help Wanted: Bored? Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. Reward is a secret. Contact Blabb Necknor.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Reward available. Contact Tilg if intrigued.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward available. Contact Abador Dragonhall.
- Wanted: Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome lizards required. Will pay in gold. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Faevaranae Tyrstrike for further details.
- carniverous butterflies-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Thorbor Papertracker for more details.
- Looking for something new? Require an instructor learned in self defense to tutor my child. No previous experience required. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Jame Dilngham.
- Bored? wood carving contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Mick Carworth.
- Danry Danfield is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent entertainer. He appears quiet.
- Elanallleu Meadowwind is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled mercer. He appears lonely.
- Micke Barore is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled sage. She appears lovelorn.
- Rrogluh Mokcracker is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent potter. He appears prejudiced.
- Skabor Smokecavern is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a renowned navigator. He appears intimidated.
- Throond Jadegem is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent sculptor. He appears jesterly.
- Jame Jackill is a male human who is known in the world as being a legendary cooper. He appears deluded.
- Davry Jackliffe is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned doctor. She appears intimidated.
- Durkon Wheelsmith is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled illuminator. She appears vengeful.
- Blusbub Skullkiller is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled haymerchant. He appears nervous.
- Danes Francey, a healthy female half-elf. She is a rogue who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Arbor Grandsmasher, a jolly female dwarf. She is an expert who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Davry Wilcroft, a loud female half-dwarf. She is a warrior who is seeing the world.
These establishments worthy of mention in Mount Dun den:
- The Crossed Road Inc. [+]
- The Strangled Well Dry Goods [+]
- The Crooked Peacock Inc. [+]
- The Chicken Alicorn Farmers Market [+]
- The Fumbling Rose Fine Books [+]
- The Lonely Troll Inc. [+]
- The Fermented Harpoon Shoppe [+]
- The Wiley Elves Inpirationsl Waters [+]
- The Wobbly Snake Inn [+]
- The Frosted Frog Shop [+]