- Pop. Estimate: 106
- Children: 18.87% (20)
- Elderly: 18.87% (20)
- 63 lizardfolk (59.4%)
- 34 drow (32%)
- 4 bugbear (3.7%)
- 2 goblin (1.8%)
- 2 lycanthrope (1.8%)
- 1 other (0.9%)
- 2 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 14 Residences
Delaglade is known for the following resources:
- Caterpillar nests that are hunted by travelers. Genlonnorgath Teshoof said one might find a stash of diamonds buried near there.
- Magic vegetable patches that are frequented by gru. Tmeb Bighowl said the locals speak of piles of platinum in a nearby pit.
- Many elephant parades that are feared by zombies. One might find a stash of platinum in a nearby pit.
- Legends tell of Nhobduh's Crown, a legendary crown with the capability to disappear on its own. It was last seen years ago.
- In times gone by, a spirit named Gubel hunted the field on rainy days. Villagers say that if you hear him, you will be driven mad.
- Once upon a time, a vampire named Klozg hunted the region. People say that if you confront him, you will be killed.
- Legends tell of Bonkey's Mirror, a legendary mirror with the knack to cause others to fall asleep. It was stolen from a locked vault.
Job Postings [-]
- Someone stole my tiara. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward available. Contact Bimm Armcrusher for more information.
- Wanted: Looking for something new? A passing Aristocrat is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Experienced professionals only. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Elahialas Maernoak if intrigued.
- Help! Rogue seeks apprentice. Reward is a secret. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Dellaniyn Starwake.
- Wanted: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward available. Contact Dav Roseill if intrigued.
- grigs-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Special attire required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Jot.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a secret. Contact Nbunk Giantslay.
- I have grigs in my basement, plz halp! May include some hazards. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Thubb Headsnapper.
- Jamey Martiield is a female lycanthrope who is known in the world as being a gifted jailer. She appears spiteful.
- Nburm Damnstomach is a male bugbear who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled herbalist. He appears flirtatious.
- Chief Zhobg Headnor is a male bugbear who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled cheesemaker. He appears outlandish.
- Ilylanai Silvermist is a male drow who is known in the city as being a mediocre vintner. He appears idealistic.
- Mibdbub Neckbreaker is a male bugbear who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned bookseller. He appears drunken.
- S'hoorssen se S'heral is a male lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a decent good samaritan. He appears xenophobic.
- Gaeriganae Silverdrake is a male drow who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent outfitter. He appears impatient.
- Jam Morinson is a female lycanthrope who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled saddler. She appears chatty.
- Donry Giacogan is a male lycanthrope who is known in that part of town as being a renowned lawyer. He appears battle-ready.
- Gohder Earthgan, a prejudiced female minotaur. She is a wizard who is fleeing from forced labor.
- Gat, a fashion concious male kobold. He is a rogue who is seeking thrills and adventure.
These establishments worthy of mention in Delaglade:
- The Fat Dragon Inc. [+]
- The Flying Flask Inc. [+]
- The Splintered Boar Shoes Inc. [+]
- The Slade Dog Charity [+]
- The Plaid Thug Youth Hostel [+]
- The Fermented Peddler Inc. [+]
- The Hungry Pipe House of Law [+]
- The Sterling Song Studio [+]
- The Honest Greyhound Shoppe [+]