- Pop. Estimate: 4,704
- Children: 25.04% (1,178)
- Elderly: 15.24% (717)
- 2,338 half-dwarf (49.7%)
- 1,238 elf (26.3%)
- 932 half-orc (19.8%)
- 91 other (1.9%)
- 57 human (1.2%)
- 48 dwarf (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 137 Businesses
- 666 Specialists
- 563 Residences
Coppervita is known for the following resources:
- A creepy shrine inhabited by defenseless cormorants that are hunted by townspeople. Dan Danbrook said one might find piles of copper in a well.
- Vampire kangaroo mobs that are frequented by locals.
- A new cave inhabited by dangerous cormorants that are feared by kittens.
- Bee hives that are avoided by kittens. The locals speak of bags of small lyres buried near there.
- Long, long ago, a Boogyman wandered the fields and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Commoners say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then banish you if you are cruel.
- In the days of yore, a monster named Kil'toor roamed the swamps when the wind blows from the west. Some say that if you confront her, you will be killed.
- Legends tell of Hilda's Coin, a cursed coin with the knack to make people cry. It has been lost for ages.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: Require an instructor learned in horseback riding to tutor my child. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with valuable information. Must be a quick learner. Contact Madr Darkdeath for further details.
- I'm looking for rare rats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Must be quick on your feet. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Bargan Wisemoor.
- I'm looking for rare mephits, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Opportunity to earn a title. Discretion required. Contact Ghezin ahn Ghezor.
- Need a change of pace? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen goat. Reward available. Contact Filrigtars Faircloak to learn more.
- gnomish battle dancing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward available. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Ayaas Domgan for more information.
- Needed: ultimate fighting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will pay in gold. Must submit to background check. Contact Thubgum Neckkiller.
- Someone stole my painting. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Tolly Greatmind for more details.
- Bored? I have lizards in my basement, plz halp! Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Poap Oakroot.
- Require an instructor learned in math to tutor my child. Reward available. No previous experience required. Contact Davry Diler.
- Looking for work? Chavarlleu Dirthbow has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will pay in gold. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Bon Gyrojet for more information.
- Needed: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Rbub Ghosttrender for further details.
- Help Needed: A passing Fighter is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a secret. Contact Mickey Goodley.
- Required: Want to earn some quick coin? I have rats in my basement, plz halp! Will pay in gold. Contact Bit.
- James Jamein is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled smith. She appears xenophobic.
- Delnaltel Freanispear is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled armorer. He appears embittered.
- Elaartlas Silverhelm is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre haymerchant. She appears forbidding.
- Doney Davidley is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled vintner. He appears clumsy.
- Durril Crunchtracker is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled pursemaker. He appears insecure.
- Daves Colcroft is a male human who is known in the world as being a decent woodseller. He appears shifty.
- Danry Smithey is a male human who is known in the city as being a decent scabbardmaker. He appears guarded.
- Jam Caserton is a female human who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled outfitter. She appears resentful.
- Joe Bartott is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled sheriff. She appears scattered.
- Davry Andreill is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a mocked cheesemaker. He appears lonely.
- Throbin Coalgrave is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled jeweler. He appears accusatory.
- Chalentars Rilynnfire is a male elf who is known in the region as being a gifted carpenter. He appears intimidating.
- Daney VanStacombe is a male human who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled ropemaker. He appears giddy.
- Grumdor Staraxe is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a gifted glovemaker. He appears nervous.
- Erlenanae Dirthhelm is a male elf who is known in the region as being a skilled mercenary. He appears sick.
- Durond Oatgrave is a female dwarf who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled dyer. She appears easily offended.
- Vothka, a guarded female troglodyte. She is an aristocrat who is fleeing an assassin.
- Jame Stasford, a deluded male human. He is an expert who is traveling with an important person.
- Gip, a pacifistic female kobold. She is a warrior who is following rumors of riches.
- Car, an attentive male kobold. He is an expert who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Pat, an efficient male kobold. He is an aristocrat who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
- Brodor Brasshunter, a flirtatious male dwarf. He is an aristocrat who is doing something nefarious.
- Tbbok Foulkill, a guarded female hobgoblin. She is an adept who is finding a missing artifact.
- Be Hornlock, a drunken female halfling. She is an adept who is finding work as a skilled laborer.
- Vessrrl, a xenophobic female mindflayer. She is a monk who is finding a missing artifact.
- Illenai Keensworn, an apologetic male elf. He is a commoner who is fleeing an abusive lover.
- Malne Honorshaker, an easily offended androgynous halfling. It is a commoner who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Zrotzunk Necknor The Red, a loud female orc. She is a cleric who is traveling the world as a missionary.
These establishments worthy of mention in Coppervita:
- The Sleepy Bucket Inc. [+]
- The Fired Monkey . [+]
- The Furious Baiter Elementary School [+]
- The Nomadic Hammer Inc. [+]
- The Lazy Hen Wainwright [+]
- The Desert Pony Inc. [+]
- The Flabby Twins [+]
- The Drifting Dwarves Arena [+]
- The Weary Peacock Rugs [+]
- The Horny Well House of Law [+]
- The Gray Friends Inc. [+]
- The Singing Alicorn Ship Repair [+]
- The Victorious Crow Inc. [+]
- The Wrong Stump Pile [+]
- The Sloppy Crow Study [+]
- The Slumbering Frog Public Library [+]