- Pop. Estimate: 3,453
- Children: 34.84% (1,203)
- Elderly: 8.22% (284)
- 2,276 half-dwarf (65.9%)
- 588 half-elf (17%)
- 577 half-orc (16.7%)
- 12 other (0.3%)
- 2 Districts
- 119 Businesses
- 465 Specialists
- 431 Residences
Goosedine is known for the following resources:
- A cursed shrine inhabited by vampire quails that are frequented by kittens. Somoeone said someone found a stash of platinum in a well.
- Plentiful dangerous cobra quivers that are feared by zombies. Rumors tell of a stash of monkey wrenches in a dungeon.
- Abundant pigment banks that are visited frequently by vampires. Adada Orsister said one might find a chest containing rubies in a dungeon.
- Paltry new peat swamps that are visited frequently by children. Ilrigiyn Evenwalker said the locals speak of a stash of saphires in a nearby pit.
- Legends tell of Danic's Shoes, a possessed shoes with the capability to answer any question. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- In times past, a Boogyman roamed the region during a red moon. People say that the Boogyman will ask for your help, then give you a gift if you are nice.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for rare quazits, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Balag Dogkeg.
- Bard seeks apprentice. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Porkaro.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will pay in gold. Contact Illenthil Teasen'helm.
- Missing chalice. We suspect rust rats are the culprit. Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Trobdut Bonenor.
- Commoner seeks apprentice. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Babina Tinkercog.
- Looking for something new? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. May include some hazards. Reward is a secret. Contact Chalanava Softgleam.
- gremlins-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Must be clean. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Glazunk Bonecrusher to learn more.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Car.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a secret. Contact Mhokuh Skullcrusher The Strong.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome gremlins required. Opportunity to earn a title. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Donic Rosenland if interested.
- Help Needed: Need a change of pace? A passing Adept is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Ghuglbub Backcrusher.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Rashob Bonebreaker.
- Broond Hawktracker is an androgynous half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted official. It appears giddy.
- Iglab Skullkiller is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre harness maker. He appears patronizing.
- Dav Bernaridge is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre entertainer. She appears skeptical.
- Joe Marling is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled bookbinder. He appears homesick.
- Don Giacosone is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled jailer. He appears patriotic.
- Micke Dilman is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent soldier. He appears jolly.
- Doney Broster is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled woodworker. He appears nosy.
- Falkon Goldchest is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned forester. He appears worrying.
- Morkon Deepbrooch is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled plasterer. She appears conspirational.
- Elaartssa Riftshield is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a renowned roofer. She appears thick.
- Jamry Claywood is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a renowned illuminator. He appears healthy.
- Micke Morley is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled trader. He appears jaded.
- Bluzgah Mokcrusher is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled rugmaker. He appears worrying.
- Gwavarava Tyrshine is an androgynous half-elf who is known in the region as being a renowned copyist. It appears violent.
- Erhiainne Feathersing is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled outfitter. She appears lovelorn.
- Larlenthil Ravenborne, a patronizing male elf. He is a commoner who is traveling with a diplomat.
- Gab Gearscope, a fashion concious female gnome. She is a cleric who is seeking healing for a crippling injury.
- Gardin Wavemine, an idealistic male dwarf. He is an expert who is delivering a message to a ruler.
- Danic Carleton, a gambling male half-dwarf. He is a warrior who is here to secretly assassinate a merchant.
- Mick Petrinson, a clumsy female half-orc. She is a bard who is here to secretly assassinate a merchant.
- Don Clayfield, a lonely female human. She is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a ruler.
- Chaartaen Heartrun, a shifty female elf. She is a wizard who is here to destroy an artifact.
- Belartinne Kennyrglow, an intimidating male elf. He is a commoner who is doing something questionable.
These establishments worthy of mention in Goosedine:
- The Glaring Cesspit Inc. [+]
- The Purple Goblins Arena [+]
- The Flaming Ent Inc. [+]
- The Weary Riverside Rugs [+]
- The Olde Fox Purse Shop [+]
- The Frosty Oarhouse of All That Is Holy [+]
- The Stumpy Days Legion [+]
- The Great Axe Scabbards [+]
- The Screaming Days Timberyard [+]
- The Ugly Maiden Builders [+]
- The Stumpy Dwarves of Hell [+]
- The Six Twins Shipyard [+]
- The Wet Dungeon Meat House [+]
- The Whirling Iron Meat Handlers [+]
- The Sleepy Rock Cloth [+]