- Pop. Estimate: 571
- Children: 36.08% (206)
- Elderly: 7.18% (41)
- 466 human (81.6%)
- 55 dwarf (9.6%)
- 31 half-dwarf (5.4%)
- 10 gnome (1.7%)
- 8 halfling (1.4%)
- 1 other (0.1%)
- 4 Districts
- 24 Businesses
- 34 Specialists
- 75 Residences
Mount Hamtow Bend is known for the following resources:
- Hemp fields that are avoided by children.
- An old castle inhabited by tame bees that are visited frequently by witches.
- A haunted cave inhabited by defenseless crows that are frequented by vampires. Somoeone said someone found bags of iron maidens buried near there.
- Tame bee hives that are hunted by kittens.
- Long, long ago, the constable of Donamouth Branch lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day a dragon named Genlondra Borois slayed a local hero. The constable tried to kill Genlondra Borois, but were caught. Along came Huthul the mindflayer, who was an expert bowman. Huthul had an idea to slay the dragon by making a wager with Genlondra Borois. When Huthul faced the dragon, Huthul defeated Genlondra Borois and was killed in the process.
- Way back when, the townsfolk of Dun man lived happily. Things were good, but one day a spirit named Porra took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The townsfolk tried to stop the spirit, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named Doap Bearsnout, who was a skilled storyteller. Doap had an idea to slay the spirit by making a wager with Porra. When Doap Bearsnout faced the spirit, Doap Bearsnout killed the spirit and rescued Dun man.
Job Postings [-]
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will owe you a huge favor. May include some hazards. Contact Bror Ironbeast.
- carniverous butterflies-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Woupair.
- carriage racing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Must provide your own transportation. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Arbul Coalknee.
- I'm looking for rare derros, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. References required. Reward is a secret. Contact Rit.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. May include some hazards. Serious inquiries only. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Rbeb Damnwiser.
- I have quazits in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a secret. Contact Byleia Earthganthi.
- Require an instructor learned in sorcery to tutor my child. Reward is a secret. Length of job expected to be short. References required. Contact Aesnalaen Leafstar for more information.
- dungeon goop tester wanted. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact LeJam Broinson to learn more.
- Login Barleystone is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent priest. She appears violent.
- Elmai Wetjay is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a renowned herbalist. She appears gluttonous.
- Mick Benling is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a gifted wine seller. She appears drunken.
- Junnk Greasejet is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a renowned sage. He appears unreliable.
- Doney Petrinson is a female human who is known in the city as being a skilled herbalist. She appears apologetic.
- Gororin Brightrobe is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled dyer. He appears jolly.
- Balmir Ashstomach is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a mediocre bookbinder. She appears accusatory.
- Jam Bernaham is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted pursemaker. She appears guilty.
- Allitsy Wobbbolt is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent painter. She appears battle-ready.
- Morbin Clawgem is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent copyist. She appears spiteful.
- S'heral se Yerzor, a nervous male lizardfolk. He is a fighter who is seeing the city.
- Ilyriginne Heartgazer, a homesick female drow. She is a cleric who is following a message from an angel.
- Balgan Kindsmelter, a boastful female dwarf. She is a commoner who is fleeing an assassin.
- Jory Cargan, a gosipy male half-dwarf. He is an adept who is here to buy spices.
- Davic Brownwood, an intimidating male half-elf. He is a warrior who is seeking honest work.
These establishments worthy of mention in Mount Hamtow Bend:
- The Nomadic Bucket Inc. [+]
- The Deadly Rouge Whorehouse [+]
- The Grimy Knife Pottery House [+]
- The Elven Fireplace Money Lenders [+]
- The Shining Road Timber Mill [+]
- The Chipped Bunk Inc. [+]
- The Open Widowers Shoppe [+]
- The Broken Hearthstone Leatherworks [+]
- The Wobbling Priest Roofing [+]
- The Stinking Fig Studio [+]