- Pop. Estimate: 1,952
- Children: 33.09% (646)
- Elderly: 9.48% (185)
- 1,367 half-dwarf (70%)
- 332 human (17%)
- 96 half-elf (4.9%)
- 75 dwarf (3.8%)
- 71 gnome (3.6%)
- 11 other (0.5%)
- 6 Districts
- 86 Businesses
- 233 Specialists
- 199 Residences
Farlville is known for the following resources:
- An ancient mine inhabited by carnivorous crows that are feared by kittens. Rumors tell of a chest containing rubies in a nearby pit.
- Rubber trees that are visited frequently by witches. Somoeone said someone found piles of small lyres in a well.
- Ancient clay deposits that are hunted by townspeople. Klitzakh Headripper said one might dig up a stash of diamonds hidden around somewhere.
- Way back when, the constable of Barncreek lived in harmony. Things were peaceful, but one day Jemus Boroilg the murderer stole a priceless heirloom. The constable tried to stop the murderer, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named Beborn Flowfox, who was a skilled storyteller. Beborn had an idea to slay the murderer by killing the murderer while he slept. When Beborn Flowfox faced the murderer, Beborn Flowfox killed the murderer.
- Some time ago, the royals of Big Dermead lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil spirit named Yerzor heh Yeral destroyed a nearby village. The royals tried to stop the spirit, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named Elahiassa Arkeneawater, who was a skilled storyteller. Elahiassa had a plan to trick the spirit by using magic to banish it. When Elahiassa Arkeneawater faced the spirit, Elahiassa Arkeneawater defeated Yerzor heh Yeral.
Job Postings [-]
- Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? Bounty for imps, dead or alive. Prior experience required. Reward available. Contact Jame Fercroft.
- Someone stole my cerimonial knife. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Discretion required. Contact Alevarlleu Bladeears to learn more.
- Bored? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Kok Gianthost.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will pay in gold. Contact Arnxie Tiddlybit.
- I have darkmantles in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Dzuun Wormbeast.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Bounty for toads, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Porraz.
- Looking for work? Require an instructor learned in astrology to tutor my child. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Dartlas Fairstrike.
- Bounty for cockatrices, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Khalssen heh S'herzin if intrigued.
- I'm looking for rare mephits, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Jeduna Ragesplitter for further details.
- Help! Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Enter.
- Help! Bard seeks apprentice. Experienced professionals only. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Aesartssa Killestryke for more details.
- Help! Looking for something new? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Abahiainne Frostspear.
- Gorgan Lightsword is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent vintner. He appears vengeful.
- Jamey Kleinston is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a decent weaponsmith. He appears scattered.
- Adaorin Stonevest is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled dyer. He appears fashion concious.
- Mick Chaield is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre prostitute. She appears quiet.
- Don Bartorell is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre messenger. She appears greedy.
- Tor Wobbsprocket is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled pastrycook. He appears patriotic.
- Davey Haren is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a renowned bather. She appears thick.
- Jamey Simonngham is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre jailer. He appears scattered.
- Tomita Gearscope is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled innkeeper. He appears drunken.
- Don Franstone is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled cutler. She appears spiteful.
- Tom Fusesprocket is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled painter. She appears patronizing.
- Nindan Rocketfiz is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a decent undertaker. He appears cautious.
- James Goodston is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent tavern. She appears fashion concious.
- Bon Greasefiz is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a legendary blacksmith. She appears forbidding.
- Joey VanAndreewicz is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a decent shoemaker. He appears chatty.
- Mick Bartoliffe, a gluttonous female half-dwarf. She is a paladin who is here to buy spices.
- Jo Franston, a thick androgynous half-dwarf. It is an expert who is delivering a message to a merchant.
- Done Barall, a prejudiced female half-elf. She is a cleric who is seeking revenge.
- Abagan Deepvest, a giddy male dwarf. He is an expert who is on a mission to capture someone.
- Dane VanPetrter, a nosy female half-dwarf. She is a cleric who is finding a long-lost sibling.
These establishments worthy of mention in Farlville:
- The Beefy Wench Shoppe [+]
- The Red Rock Public Jail [+]
- The Slumbering Badger Reference Center [+]
- The Hilltop Elf Druggist [+]
- The Smithy Axe Shop [+]
- The Twisted Mead Shoppe [+]
- The Lazy Darkroot Wainwright [+]
- The Wistful Maiden Store [+]
- The Puking Jane Locksmith [+]
- The Robber Wagonhouse Inc. [+]
- The Angry Princess Shoppe [+]
- The Victorious Fireplace Designs [+]
- The Raging Helix Arena [+]
- The Fiery Fox Shoppe [+]
- The Tipsy Days Supplies [+]